Jason's thread

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Me and Jase have got off on the right foot. He seems to know alot.

So for now it's Jase to me.... One day, I may be able to call him Jay...

You may be able to, but he will have a diff name by then :ROFLMAO:

Therefore there is a choice: tariff free trade (with the 'membership fee'), or pay the tariffs (and suffer the non-tariff barriers).
How can it be free trade if you have to pay to trade.
Why should the UK pay to play in the EU when more and more countries around the globe are being given tarrif free access to the EU.

The EU does not have a market because it does not produce any goods or services. It is the market place, in a sense. It decides which traders it rents out stalls to. It decides the fees of those stalls, which might vary according to what traders are selling. It decides the quality of goods that are allowed.
If those outside of the small group of approved traders wish to sell their produce, the market place charges a higher fee for the stalls but still insists on the quality being met, and the prices being higher to meet the higher rent. If some goods are similar to those supplied by the group of approved traders, the market place may insist on a limit of goods sold.
Not more dozy analogies.

How can it be free trade if you have to pay to trade.
You will achieve nothing of any significance by proving, yet again, that not only are you extraordinarily thick, but you actively go out of your way to deny the reality of what words and terms actually mean.

You will achieve nothing of any significance by proving, yet again, that not only are you extraordinarily thick, but you actively go out of your way to deny the reality of what words and terms actually mean.

Now I see it as, your incredibly niave with tunnel vision

reality of what words and terms actually mean

Please can somebody explain it to BAS -he is blindsided by the idea that free trade is not free if you pay a membership fee.

Norway: They get the free movement of goods, but to do so they pay a fee. So there is no such thing as free trade for Norway.

poor old BAS cant grasp the concept :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back