Jeremy Clarkson Comment

All I'm saying is that you would not necessarily make a point of someone's disabilities. He may be one-eyed, and I may be a deaf spastic, but is it relevant?

Could call you anything we wanted Secure . As you would not hear us and if you did you would fall over if you chased us

Well, I'd....I'd......I know, I'd throw my hearing aids at you then!

Sponsored Links
What's for sure is that Clarkson earns MILLIONS for the BBC so don't expect him getting taken off air like Woss was. He'd have to come out with something far worse than he did before that happens.
I was talking to a producer on Crimewatch a few years back - turns out he used to work on Top Gear and said that Clarkson is a very nice bloke and nothing like his tv persona.

What part of what Clarkson said is supposed to have been offensive as of now I have not seen any response from G Brown so his he taken it in his stride and totally ignoring the comments which after all was made in Australia for Australian ears.

It's a bit rich really, Jeremy Clarkson calling a guy who runs a country an idiot. I mean, yeah coz you're a real Genius aren't ya Clarkson? :rolleyes:

Clarkson gets paid £2 million per year (plus money from books, DVDs, personal appearences, etc, etc) to drive exotic cars sideways, lark about and make inane jokes. That's a darn sight more than Gordo gets to run the country (into the ground!)

So yes, I would say that Clarkson is a genius for getting that sort of money for clowning about!

Sponsored Links
He is also extremely sexist, but that does not stop me and my gf watching him because he is genuinely funny. The is too much PC about nowadays and I hope the people he is joking about can take the joke in the anti PC way it is meant.

Could call you anything we wanted Secure . As you would not hear us and if you did you would fall over if you chased us
Would you make those comments to someone with severe Spasticity? Would you make those comments to the face of someone who suffers from any form of Spasticity?
Blasphemous you're a boring cnt, and I'd say that to your face. Namsag was having a friendly joke and the fella he aimed it at saw the funny side. :rolleyes:

Ok there is the comeback that 'yes he has one eye, yes he's a Scot,, yes he's an idiot..but thats a weak defence of the comment, and a judge wouldnt see it the same way im sure..

I like Clarkson a lot and cant stand Brown, but its all down to the context in which it was stated, he meant it offensively so thats it, thats what should be debated not the accuracies/innacuracies of the statement.

Id love to know if he would have said the same thing should we have had a Pakistani PM who had a bit of a limp for some reason :rolleyes: ..obviously he wouldnt have said a word.

when alls said and done he may have said it as an insult, but at least you cant accuse him of lieing!

Blasphemous you're a boring cnt, and I'd say that to your face.
OH NO, I'm caking myself! Its a Keyboard Ninja! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: BUT.... There is some truth in what the lad says... I am a bit of a cnt at times! According to my wife anyway!

Spoof News...

Gordon Brown apologises to Jeremy Clarkson!

PM Gordon Brown today said he was sorry after calling TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson 'a tall annoying adolescent geek, with a mental age of 14', and 'someone who thinks cars are exciting, and hanging around lots of other adolescent male geeks is exciting - which he obviously does.' He had also said 'My nephew is at primary school, and he has more life experience than that inbred, annoying, overpaid git Clarkson.'

'I'm so tewwibly, tewwibly sorry', the Scot apologised to the Top Bore presenter, 'for suggesting that an overgrown English schoolboy with about as much charisma as a cold cheese sandwich should be offended by my remarks. I can only hope that Master Clarkson can forgive me, please, please, oh please forgive me, Your Waste of Licence Feed One', before bursting into tears at his shame for insulting such a widely-admired figure.

But Clarkson himself was uninterested in Mr Brown's remarks. 'I live in the real adult world', he said, 'with a real job, don't bother me right now. Go and find some media luvvie who gushes away at press conferences like a drama queen, I have a programme to run.'

Mr Brown was seen playing with his Scalextric set in the garden at number 10 Downing Street.

War declared on Jeremy Clarkson by SBIA!

Following his description of the Prime Minister as a "one-eyed Scottish idiot", Jeremy Clarkson has had death threats, abusive phone calls, people spitting at him and even Sugarbabes and James Blunt CD's sent directly to his home.

The Prime Minister, who is a chap called Mr Brown, is a decent sort of a bloke living temporarilty in a place called Downing Street, near to the offices where he does a very difficult job rather badly. Although in fairness, not as bad a job as those thieving bankers, and they want bonuses - the fact they've not been hanged should be considered bonus enough.

However, it seems the SBIA - the Scottish Blind Idiot's Association - have taken none to kindly to what they consider a slur on their membership name by the ill-trousered television presenter.

A spokesman for the SIBA said: "Tora! Tora! Tora! - that's what the Japanese planes used to say during the Second World War."

He added: "I don't remember the war very well because it happened 15 years before I was born. That's why we're declaring it on Mr Clarkson.

"Not that I would have seen much of the original War, on account of my deafness. And I certainly wouldn't have heard the planes flying over because I'm partially blind.

"Please pass my medication. My brain hurts."

If we had someone in politics who was of the same mould as JC, things would happen and this septic isle would be a better place. He'd get my vote any day of the week.

OH NO, I'm caking myself! Its a Keyboard Ninja! BUT.... There is some truth in what the lad says... I am a bit of a cnt at times! According to my wife anyway!
Oh yis, I'll fight anyone on me computer I will. Bring it on, I'll spifflicate the lot o yiz, Ill discumb..etc. etc.
The 'boring' bit was true as well by the way ;)

Sponsored Links
Back