Johnson Sinks to New Low

Oh

dunno what’s ridicolous about it tbh

Mac said what he said

afai recall he also said he could never be freinds with a Tory

But you believe what you like if it makes you feel better and fits yer narrative :)
We're all entitled to our own opinion, and we don't need your permission to do so.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What's more important is :ROFLMAO: Boris is loosing his hair. More Trump like by the day.

He brings shame to this country.

Never forget that the Cons and the Brexers didn't care that he is an untrustworthy and incompetent liar not fit for high office.

“When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

"It’s so bad that there aren’t enough female officials to act as scapegoats; some men are having to resign too."

Nothing wrong with a good clean out imo

get rid of all the hopeless pencil pushers who have obviously not done there job

Johnson had the decency to give em the option to resign looks good in there CV

other wise he would have had to sack them;)

He brings shame to this country.

Never forget that the Cons and the Brexers didn't care that he is an untrustworthy and incompetent liar not fit for high office.

“When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

"It’s so bad that there aren’t enough female officials to act as scapegoats; some men are having to resign too."

He's still there though and there aren't enough signatures for a no confidence vote, even if there were, a majority vote in favour wouldn't happen. He's being advised to dump Rishi for being a sneaky little f****r, might not be a bad thing. Rishi favours high taxes whilst Boris wants to reverse the NI increase.

He's got his work cut out, he needs to sort out the NI protocol once and for all even if means triggering article 16 or ditching the whole deal in it's entirety, which is my favoured choice, the EU are a spent force, a fading power devoid of influence, devoid of morals and devoid of any future.

The UK is beginning to look like a world force for good in terms of the Beijing Olympics and the Russian/Ukraine affair whilst the EU are floundering and ******g about on both.

I think Boris might well survive this. **** me JohnD will be apoplectic with rage.

80 seat majority, nothing like that has been achieved since thatcher, and the lefty's think they'll overthrow him because he had glass of wine and a slice of cake on his birthday and called out the director of the CPS for failing in his duties???

Increasing eccentricity from a lonely remaining supporter

"Nadine Dorries provides another bizarre answer about Boris Johnson during interview

Nadine Dorries refuses to say how much she “communicates” with Boris Johnson in another awkward interview.

After being asked on BBC Breakfast if she had spoken to the prime minister in the past 24 hours the culture secretary replies: “Why? Why are you asking me that question?”

“I’d like to know,” Charlie Stayt said.

Ms Dorries reluctantly replies: “We’ve communicated.”

In response to being asked what they had discussed, Ms Dorries said: “I’m not going to tell you the extent of my communications with the prime minister. I’ve answered your question. We have communicated. What is your next question?”

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/nadine-dorries-boris-johnson-interview-vbd0c29aa

I wonder if Johnson is pleased to have filly and Nadine on his side.

Sponsored Links
Back