Johnson Sinks to New Low

Sponsored Links
Was there an investigation into the CPS not charging Jimmy Saville?
Did any of the conclusions remotely suggest that there was a failure of leadership?

Case closed.

Ignoring the fact won't make it wrong or go away.

Starmer failed and Saville escaped trial. Starmer had to apologise to Savile's victims.

The wokes always want things they don't like cancelled. Can't accept the facts.

Labour have a habit of eating themselves. The Tory government is an absolute shower of poo. Johnson has stooped lower than ever. If there was an election tomorrow I would love to vote against the Tories. The last few years they have been an absolute disaster. I can't understand why Labour don't have a real shake up. ****s like Abbot, Starmer, that slag with the hair extensions, etc. Labour litter their front line with crap. Why FFS? They need a "Personality" to get votes. Corbin was, I'm sure a really decent, honest guy at heart but he came across as bat poo crazy. Starmer could bore the dead back to life. They've had people like that Umuna guy, the fella that went to be Manchester mayor. They could win votes. Intelligent normal people who have some personality. Until Labour wake up, muppets like Boris will plunder them every time.

Sponsored Links
Was there an investigation into the CPS not charging Jimmy Saville?
Did any of the conclusions remotely suggest that there was a failure of leadership?

Case closed.

Why did Starmer apologise then? Option one, he knew he or the system/CPS had failed or option two, he is a fookin idiot. He was in charge. He said people were failed. If Boris has to take responsibility for being a knob, so does Starmer....or does he get off cos you like him?

Why did Starmer apologise then?

Perhaps because he is a decent man who feels a sense of responsibility for any failings within the organisation he used to head.

I can see this would be a difficult concept to grasp, for those who admire a compulsive liar who denies reponsibility for his own actions and seeks to blame his underlings.

Why do you defend a dishonest incompetent who lies to Parliament, the nation, and the Queen?

Why do you defend a dishonest incompetent who lies to Parliament, the nation, and the Queen?

Assuming you are referring to Boris, why do you think me calling him a knob is defending him? Read the post before the one you replied to as well.
TBH, your selective quoting, misquoting, vague questions, careful editing on quoting others puts you in the same camp as Boris. Still at least Boris isn't a Left Wing Troll.

****s like Abbot, Starmer, that slag with the hair extensions, etc. Labour litter their front line with crap. ... Starmer could bore the dead back to life.
Blimey! And Carrie Johnson thinks she's being attacked for some suggesting she's interfering.
God knows how she would react if she thought people were saying stuff like that above about her.

Fact

Starmer did apologise on behalf of CPS for not prosecuting Jimmy

he was in charge at the time

Perhaps because he is a decent man who feels a sense of responsibility for any failings within the organisation he used to head.

I can see this would be a difficult concept to grasp, for those who admire a compulsive liar who denies reponsibility for his own actions and seeks to blame his underlings.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along

And so you're back from outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

Go on now, go walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Did you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die

Oh no not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
And I've got all my love to give
And I'll survive
I will survive

jim-carrey-truth.gif

So back to post #1 - how can just stating a fact ie the truth be disgusting?

So back to post #1 - how can just stating a fact ie the truth be disgusting?

I see to have missed you telling us... what is the "fact" that you have in mind?

Is it that Johnson repeated lied to the nation and to parliament?

And that he lied to the Queen?

And that he repeatedly broke the rules he himself had told the rest of us to follow?

disgusting man.

Labour have a habit of eating themselves. The Tory government is an absolute shower of poo. Johnson has stooped lower than ever. If there was an election tomorrow I would love to vote against the Tories. The last few years they have been an absolute disaster. I can't understand why Labour don't have a real shake up. ****s like Abbot, Starmer, that slag with the hair extensions, etc. Labour litter their front line with crap. Why FFS? They need a "Personality" to get votes. Corbin was, I'm sure a really decent, honest guy at heart but he came across as bat poo crazy. Starmer could bore the dead back to life. They've had people like that Umuna guy, the fella that went to be Manchester mayor. They could win votes. Intelligent normal people who have some personality. Until Labour wake up, muppets like Boris will plunder them every time.

Labour are a bag of shiite, and will be for the foreseeable future. Not one of them worth piissing on if on fire.

But the bigger problem is all the remoaner woke libtards who, with an irrational hatred for all things Boris based mainly on the fact that they lost Brexit, and a lesser extent of old fashioned politics inherited from their forefathers who worked 100 hours a week down t'mine, just hate the word "conservative" and will just parrot anti-conservative rhetoric just because they are unable to realise that this is 2022.

All these blinkered lemmings just want Boris out with no thought for what the alternative is. So you have weeks of nonsense debate on a cake, a garden gathering or birthday event, while actual real life, real situations go on unchallenged.

Labour is not a viable alternative to run the country - except run it down. Labour don't know that and the libtard supporters just don't want to accept it.

Sponsored Links
Back