Johnson Sinks to New Low

Sponsored Links
Desperate.

Meanwhile, latest news...
"..Stephen Hammond has revealed in a tweet that he believes Boris Johnson should retract his false claim from last week.

The prime minister had said Sir Keir Starmer had failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile - despite this claim being disproven..."

You are another that has not read the CPS report or the Saville enquiry. SMH

Tip: actually have knowledge about things you are talking about

Yes, it does help to have knowledge about things you are talking about, since you do not, let me help you with the facts:

1) four victims came forward to Surrey police who investigated Savile in 2007

2) Sir Keir Starmer only became head of CPC on 1st Nov 2008

so Woody and Fillyboy are arguing it’s Starmer fault for something that happened before he was even in the job. Talk about desperation :D:D:D

Yes, it does help to have knowledge about things you are talking about, since you do not, let me help you with the facts:

1) four victims came forward to Surrey police who investigated Savile in 2007

2) Sir Keir Starmer only became head of CPC on 1st Nov 2008

so Woody and Fillyboy are arguing it’s Starmer fault for something that happened before he was even in the job. Talk about desperation :D:D:D

And you have the audacity to call Boris a liar.

Jimmy Savile scandal: CPS reviewed four claims of sexual assault in 2009 | Jimmy Savile | The Guardian

Surrey police passed details of three alleged victims to the CPS in 2009 after receiving an initial complaint from one woman in 2007. Sussex police passed the details of a further alleged victim to the CPS, taking the total to four.

Savile was interviewed under caution by Surrey police in October 2009, shortly after the alleged victims refused to support a prosecution. No charges were ever brought against the radio and TV presenter.

Sponsored Links
And you have the audacity to call Boris a liar.

no audacity required. Johnson is a liar. He lies to the nation, to Parliament, and to the Queen. And obviously to his various wives and floozies.

He previously got sacked (twice, that we know of) for lying to his employer and to a superior.

Glad I was able to help you with your mistake.

No thanks required.

Notch should change his name to Mr Magoo, and let his Labrador start posting instead.

It's all there right in front of his nose, but he can't see. I do wonder how the orangeries ever stay up with such acute myopia :rolleyes:

“I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the shortcomings in the part played by the CPS in these cases.

“These were errors of judgement by experienced and committed police officers and a prosecuting lawyer acting in good faith and attempting to apply the correct principles. That makes the findings of Ms Levitt’s report more profound and calls for a more robust response.”

Later in 2013, the CPS updated its guidance on prosecuting child sexual abuse in England and Wales.

Notch should change his name to Mr Magoo, and let his Labrador start posting instead.

It's all there right in front of his nose, but he can't see. I do wonder how the orangeries ever stay up with such acute myopia :rolleyes:

Woody says it’s all Starmers fault that Jack the Ripper was never charged :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Woody says it’s all Starmers fault that Jack the Ripper was never charged :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mr McGoo. lol

74886-3.jpg

“I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the shortcomings in the part played by the CPS in these cases.

“These were errors of judgement by experienced and committed police officers and a prosecuting lawyer acting in good faith and attempting to apply the correct principles. That makes the findings of Ms Levitt’s report more profound and calls for a more robust response.”

Later in 2013, the CPS updated its guidance on prosecuting child sexual abuse in England and Wales.

So what and where does that have anything to do with Starmer?
He apologised for the CPS failings not his own….he wasn’t there when it happened.

he wasn’t there when it happened.

Surrey police passed details of three alleged victims to the CPS in 2009 after receiving an initial complaint from one woman in 2007. Sussex police passed the details of a further alleged victim to the CPS, taking the total to four.

Savile was interviewed under caution by Surrey police in October 2009, shortly after the alleged victims refused to support a prosecution. No charges were ever brought against the radio and TV presenter.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/johnson-sinks-to-new-low.586182/page-9#ixzz7KFdXmiwo

shortly after the alleged victims refused to support a prosecution

So Starmer commented on the need to change police interview techniques on cases like this - when what had happened had actually been looked into.

Johnsons remarks have inflamed right wing nutters who have targeted Starmer.

oh dear, more negative news for Johnson. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back