Kev & Bett

when i have the money bonny lad ;)

i am waiting for the sale of the house to go through then it's

gqqd night vienna :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BTW markie

bett knows what a "netty" is ;)

took a while tho :eek:

Sponsored Links
:eek: Blimey, mate - selling the house - ain't that a bit drastic ? Not a propos of the charming Bett, I hasten to add, but have you been to US before ? You might like Bett but not US ?

Bel

Sponsored Links
Belrose said:
:eek: Blimey, mate - selling the house - ain't that a bit drastic ? Not a propos of the charming Bett, I hasten to add, but have you been to US before ? You might like Bett but not US ?

Bel

to clarify....selling the house was not for just my benefit....it was his decision for another matter altogether....so I dont get the blame for that one!....as for liking the US....it's not everyone's cuppa tea ;) :LOL:

8) Not suggesting for a moment , Bett, that you are 'making him' sell up in UK. Just thought it would be sensible ( finances permitting, the bottom line) for him to go over to US first. After all, you might have liked to come back to UK with him for a bit and maybe even stay for a spell if you liked it !

But obviously I know nothing of your circumstances and continue to hope that everything will work out in 'fairy tale' fashion ! Keep us posted in your sensible way - Kev will only confuse us !

Bel

you are absolutely on target, Bel....that's what we're doing. He's coming here first....(1st time flying, btw) and we are going to meet in person....kick around here and there...and yes, sometime (undetermined at this moment)I want to come there.....I've seen beautiful pictures and the way people talk....is amazing to me. It does seem fairy tailish, I guess....but we're just two people who "met" and hit it off.....he is someone I can really talk to...the old git ;)

Sponsored Links
Back