Kev & Bett

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
I've seen beautiful pictures and the way people talk....is amazing to me. It does seem fairy tailish

'tis indeed .......... Grimm !

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
mlb3c said:
I've seen beautiful pictures and the way people talk....is amazing to me. It does seem fairy tailish

in what way? :confused: The fact that I can see something special in the place you live? ...being that I'm not there and never have been
or....we're doomed from the start and it's gonna end in tears? ;)

mlb3c said:
Eddie M said:
mlb3c said:

in what way? :confused: The fact that I can see something special in the place you live? ...being that I'm not there and never have been
or....we're doomed from the start and it's gonna end in tears? ;)

You have picked the wrong man mlb3c take me kev wounld not know where and how to start looking after a hon like you i beg you have second thoughts about all this.

KEV PISTOLS AT DAWN NAME YOUR PLACE.

:D Hi Bett - Eddie M was only 'punning' ! Grimm's fairy tales are universally famous and all (or rather all those I have read) end happily !
Bel

hmmmm....not some of the ones I remember....although it HAS been some time.......

......Look somewhere else. The stories collected by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm in the early 1800s serve up life as generations of central Europeans knew it—capricious and often cruel.

They're not exactly Mother Goose.....but then...neither are Kev and I. We're more like
Beauty (if you're near sighted and take a quick glance) and the Beast :LOL: :LOL:

:evil: Bett - do you want me to go to 'artlepool and smack him one for you ???

Nah, Eddie was referring only to the fairy tales with the nice endings....... ;)

Bel

:LOL: Why are you two so quiet ??? Hope you are better now Kev !
Bel

I'm not that quiet.

Just got my computer set up so that I can communicate more effectively..... ;)

KEV i can take a licking and she,s yours.

p.s am i invited to the wedding.

Sponsored Links
Back