Kev & Bett

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is going on between you two?

I'm getting so confused.

Last I heard Kev was about to board a 14 hour flight to go see Bett, yet tonight I get the impression Kev is still in Hartlepool.

Have you two had a lovers tiff already?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ah, there's nothing like a bit of clarity is there!

(And that was nothing like a bit of clarity :()

Well I don't get it, which must that the joke's on me. :confused:

I must get my head down - I'm collecting my sister from Heathrow at 9am.

When you two finally decide who's in which country, do let us know. :D

And Cilla wants to know when to buy her new hat...

we will let you know......

good grief...ya'll are worst than a hen party.....a least get the gossip right :rolleyes:

:LOL:

:D Thank heavens you have started a 'dedicated' thread, RF ! I was getting quite dizzy trying to keep up with the story under two other separate threads......

Bett, it is Kev's fault that we have lost the plot; everything YOU say is crystal clear ! Sometimes the dear boy can be so obscure that we wonder if it is just us..... I am only going to believe what you tell us in future !

Don't let us down. With our tedious news diet of corrupt politicians, murders, rising prices, the madness of Bush and Blair, the 'disappearance' of Victoria Beckham etc we crave a little bit of 'feel good' news ! ;)

Luv
Bel

kev told me from the start that I wouldnt understand a thing he says....I thought 'thick' accent or something....well, there's that...but there's also the fact that so many things have different names to them in the context of everyday items....plus there is slang, both his and mine....I cant get away with a lot of stuff that is said over here...which is harmless...it is taken in a completely different way there...and he has told me, that I have a 'drawl' although I dont think so...there are some folks here in my own town lived here all their lives....they're like from a different planet...I have to stare at their mouths to understand THEM...and he has never been here so it's kind of amusing some of the things that are 'believed' about here but just isnt true...but to be fair....he has me beat when it comes to American history....I do his head in when I cant answer what he believes to be a simple question.
But now....I'm starting to use some of his words and it's alot easier.

btw it's snowing :)

Sponsored Links
Back