kiddie killers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should parents who kill there kids for revenge to get back at there estranged partner be left to rot in jail for ever, :confused:

Sponsored Links
No, because Jail is too easy.

Easy one is this - Hung Drawn & Quartered. The Medieval guys had some things right in my eyes.

Or possibly castration with no anaesthetic.

Women should be left in a room full of other female parents - no holds barred.

Equally revolting, IMO, are those in positions of trust who abuse the children in their care. I am thinking for example of the Jersey childrens home where a child's skull has been found, and an underground room with shackles, and previous inmates are at last being listened to. It is said that complaints have been made before, over at least the last 50 years, but have been brushed aside and ignored.

There was a time that children would be punished for "telling lies" about respected members of the local community.

We don't need revenge in society. That makes us no better than the criminal. We need justice and rehabilitation.

It said on the news that many of the 'items' were props from Bergerac.

I'm sure they'll all come out of the woodwork seeking their 'compo' for a good story.

Sponsored Links
We don't need revenge in society. That makes us no better than the criminal. We need justice and rehabilitation.

It said on the news that many of the 'items' were props from Bergerac.

I'm sure they'll all come out of the woodwork seeking their 'compo' for a good story.
It all depends on how you define the words 'revenge and justice' the bones which have been dug up were they props from bergerac as well.

"There there, pay no attention to these kids, they're all liars, just out to make trouble. They're all scum, that's why I had to treat them harshly.

And the underground room they've been describing to the police, with the shackles and the stone bath, was, er, er, er, a prop from Bergerac"

Maybe Fred West would have said the same.

What's been heard so far is information disseminated by er, various news organisations. Before rounding up the lynching posse, at least wait until after the court case. We have been through more than 10 years of tripe from the media over a certain death in 1996. Only recently has anything approaching facts been reported.

On this occasion, joe-90 has posted something reasonable. Other posters have some way to go.

There was a guy in Saudi (this week) who beheaded his niece, she was an infant I think, in a supermarket in front of the childs mother :eek:

Jail would be a punishment if it was hard time, as in no plasma TV, no playstation, no computer, etc etc. Personally, convicted mass murderers, child killers, police killers, people who kill using extreme violence should just be taken out of the court round into the back yard and shot in the head. End of.

Why are you bringing George Bush and Tony Blair into this? They should be first.

On this occasion, joe-90 has posted something reasonable.

joe-90 said:

"Reasonable" to assume the complainants are all lying scum hoping to line their own pockets? :eek:

The courts will be very empty if we dismiss victims out of hand.

I'm surprised at you, I had you down as a thinking person.

Joe also posted

Being a thinking person doesn't disqualify me from taking strong exception to this tripe:

joe-90 said:

Thats the problem with our society at present. To many thinkers.
What we need is action and the only route to that action is through Sharia Law.

With Sharia Law either partner would never have to kill their kids to cause hurt on their estranged partner as the guilty party would already have been stoned to death for adultery.
Simple. :rolleyes:

Bilioustrumpstaine said:
Jail would be a punishment if it was hard time, as in no plasma TV, no playstation, no computer, etc etc.
But your list of 'pastimes' doesn't include the all-important prize of freedom - personally, I'd forego everything on your luxury list in exchange for my right to roam about and do pretty much [legally] as I please.

I agree with what you say, for me the loss of my liberty would be the biggest punishment.

But there are people whose lifestyle would almost improve being put in prison. a youth living in a crowded tower block flat which is damp, dirty and cold whose parents don't give a toss about would be in a warm, clean environment with 3 meals a day, access to a gym, medical treatment, free dentistry. add into that playstations, tv's and computers......

Prison should be about rehabilitation through education. Any luxuries should be earnt through good behaviour.

Sponsored Links
Back