Kill the Bill demo riot.

I wonder what the idiots, like the one that was pictured proudly standing on a wrecked police van bonnet, would say they want for this country? What exactly is it these people, many of whom will turn up at almost any protest, want as a society? Note I'm not referring to those that attend protests in a genuine, peaceful manner.

I'm all for genuine peaceful protest as touched on above, and I also understand tensions can sometimes bubble over at protests leading to normally peaceful law-abiding citizens getting irate. However those that are obviously from the rent-a-mob crew, if they could be singled out, should be tear-gassed.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What peaceful vigil are you refering to?

The one for the lady who was kidnapped and murdered by the cop, and then the police went in full mob handed.

Shame they didn't give these t Oss pots the same treatment

The one for the lady who was kidnapped and murdered by the cop, and then the police went in full mob handed.

Shame they didn't give these t Oss pots the same treatment
I suggest that you research that vigil that turned in to a protest as you might change your view.

The demonstration was labelled Kill the Bill by its organisers but it degenerated into a Kill the old Bill riot.
Police these days are more like social workers.

Stop touting for business. If it’s any good, people will still be posting in it in a years time. ;)

Shut up Mottie Come join me in Quiz® The thread that makes Mondays seem like Tuesdays.

Loony lefties are the epitome of hypocrisy
Isn't that accurate for all extremists? The right, the left, the racist, the xenophobic, the francophobic, etc?
Practically anyone who twists reality to suit their own agenda.

Sponsored Links
Back