Life

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the meaning of life. Why are we here? We start dying from the day we are born (I believe) and when we die people we know mourn us for a period of time and then move on. The world doesn't alter or change - it's like we never were. Yes I am bored!

Sponsored Links
Aaahhgg! Just as I suspected. Finally a man who knows what he is talking about! :LOL:

Just to make this a bit deeper....

Have you ever looked in a mirror and wondered who the heck it is staring back at you?

I have. It's strange!!

(There's a joke in here somewhere, and I suspect the punchline involves Mr Jackson......!)

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Have you ever looked in a mirror and wondered who the heck it is staring back at you?

I have. It's strange!!
So you've got an ugly bloke in the bathroom like I have! Worrying thing is, I start talking to him sometimes too.....

Here to :-
Pay increasing taxes.
Consume more food and alcohol.
Work until you drop.
Receive poor routine or not, maintenance.
Make more rules.
Install more cameras.
Watch TV.
Luxuriate in personal, Suffer in public, transport.
Plant more trees. ;) ( or was that Triffids? )

Oh, and ensure the survival of your species through procreation .. If you cannot be involved in that function, then .. WTF are you doing here?
;)

empip said:
Here to :-
Pay increasing taxes.
Consume more food and alcohol.
Work until you drop.
Receive poor routine or not, maintenance.
Make more rules.
Install more cameras.
Watch TV.
Luxuriate in personal, Suffer in public, transport.
Plant more trees. ;) ( or was that Triffids? )

Oh, and ensure the survival of your species through procreation .. If you cannot be involved in that function, then .. WTF are you doing here?
;)
and waste 50% of that existence on here. ;)

Fat Freddy
BP_205.B.JPG
did realise the secret to life one night when he was stoned, he wrote it on a piece of toilet paper so that he would not forget which he later inadvertently used it for its intended purpose so that when the next day he checked to find the secret he had written the only bit he could read was the "secret is" followed by a skid mark..... maybe fat freddy did find the secret of life after all.

I haven't heard of the freak brothers for years. A lot of that stuff seemed quite meaningful at the time of reading, or perhaps that was just due to ones frame of mind. I wonder if you can still get the comics.

Sponsored Links
Back