Location Location Location

There are a lot of assumptions here.

There might be a perfectly good drain hole in the bottom of that CU.

Sponsored Links
flying_pig.jpg

I am sure Mr kk will be able to confirm.
Although I am concerned that he may have, on occasions, neglected Mrs kk on their honeymoon.
Mrs kk "Darling, I’m waiting for you in the bedroom"
Mr kk "Can you start without me honey, I've just got to take one more picture to demonstrate the appalling standard of this electrical installation…"

Oh don't worry there has been plenty of that ;) and then some :LOL:
The hot tub really gets you in the mood ;) and so does the sauna ;) ;) ;) to be completely honest i'm absolutely knackered and can't keep up with her :oops:

Rob, we are just outside Baildon leaving tomorrow though and back to the real world :cry:

Sponsored Links
i was toying with Hudsons!!! But then again there you would actually find the CU inside the bath or shower tray!!!!!

Still a funny place to honeymoon!!!! KK when you have screwed up just meet us at 'The Junction' bottom of Baildon Hill, nice beer nice price, we also have a spare bed!!

frequently have a run out to Ilkley and Otley etc.

I`ll keep an eye out for it

i was toying with Hudsons!!! But then again there you would actually find the CU inside the bath or shower tray!!!!!

Still a funny place to honeymoon!!!! KK when you have screwed up just meet us at 'The Junction' bottom of Baildon Hill, nice beer nice price, we also have a spare bed!!

Cheers! Unfortunatelty we are home now :cry:
We went for a meal in The Angel in Baildon on Friday which was quite nice, also tried The Hermit which if I remember rightly was on the road to Otley.

We are going back at the beginning of next year and taking some friends, Sitting in a hot tub looking at a frosty landscape actually sounds nice for some strange reason
:cool:

What is the Hermit?
frequently have a run out to Ilkley and Otley etc.

I`ll keep an eye out for it
I drove through them once - I got lost and didn't realise there was a difference between the A1 and the A1(M) :LOL:

It's a quaint little country pub on the edge of Ilkley moor.

I wrote my car off just round the corner from there :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back