LUCKY BRITS

Sponsored Links
I live in Ealing, this sort of abuse is wide spead. If these people can't support themselves they should be deported back to their own country.

Absolutely agree. One of the questions you should be asked before entering this country is "How do you intend to support yourself and your family"?

If they fail to give a satisfying answer, then they don't come in. Simple.

Did anybody see Traffic Cops on BBC 1 a few weeks a go, when they caught two illegal immigrants on the hard shoulder of the motorway? Even the copper said it's annoying, because all they can do is take them to the police station, take down whichever fake name they are given, and then let them go on their way, telling them to report to the Home Office at their convenience. The two illegal's in the show, did what the many other hundreds of thousands do, they walked out of the police station, never to be seen again.

This Government really needs to realise that it isn't racist to have some sort of immigration policy.

Absolutely agree. One of the questions you should be asked before entering this country is "How do you intend to support yourself and your family"?

If they fail to give a satisfying answer, then they don't come in. Simple
There is / was a show on sky1 called border control or similar. Anyone taking the correct route into the UK, through immigration and doing it legal, like, is asked these questions. They get an entry visa for so long, if they fail to depart by a certain date they become wanted, not that anything is done about it until they are caught in a house raid or something.

Something needs to be done.

Though the more outragous part of the article above is that the landlord can charge the council such ridiculous prices for that house.

Sponsored Links
It's absolutely disgusting how can a council expect someone to enjoy living in a street with those leaves they should send someone round immediately to sweep them all up.

I live in Ealing, this sort of abuse is wide spead. If these people can't support themselves they should be deported back to their own country.

send the buggers back!

My uni daughter has to contribute to her rent £105 plus, i have to add money per week . she will have to move back with us shortly, isn't she lucky?

i find it unbelievable that a bludger like you actually pays out money. she certainly isnt lucky to have a dodger like you for a father.

your outrage at this story is nothing short of the pinnacle of hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

My brother died 6 weeks ago and his Thai wife of 5 years married will receive ZERO from our government/local council to enable her to keep her council house going.
She has the smallest house (shoebox) they have. She works 24/seven for the slave wages she deserves because she was not born here and is just an economic migrant using my brother as a passport??

The immigration thing used to be black and white to me (no pun), but having foreign people in my white family alters things quite a bit. More so, since she is the nicest person you would ever care to meet!

My uni daughter has to contribute to her rent £105 plus, i have to add money per week . she will have to move back with us shortly, isn't she lucky?

i find it unbelievable that a bludger like you actually pays out money. she certainly isnt lucky to have a dodger like you for a father.

your outrage at this story is nothing short of the pinnacle of hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

Now, maybe you can see why i'm like i am!

Now, maybe you can see why i'm like i am!

er no, i cant. :confused: you are surely not using the old "everyone else does it so i must too" excuse are you? :rolleyes:

please feel free to tell us all why you are bludging your way through life and defrauding the state and the taxpayer. i suspect its nothing more than laziness and/or stupidity.

intresting to see what conclusions people jump to, rather than reading the story and seeing who is really taking the **** out of the system

intresting to see what conclusions people jump to, rather than reading the story and seeing who is really taking the p**s out of the system

If your refering to the landlord, (if), them you can't blame him as that's the price that the local council have been advised to tell him what he may charge, just gone through this with our council.

All those who are outraged at "foreigners" living here will be pleased to know a lot of Poles are moving out, as our minimum wage is half that of some other country where they are now heading.

you are surely not using the old "everyone else does it so i must too" excuse are you

And why not, you tell me why i should not?

please feel free to tell us all why you are bludging your way through life and defrauding the state and the taxpayer. i suspect its nothing more than laziness and/or stupidity

I'm afraid you got the laziness bit, well wrong, i will do ANY job, but i will not work for peanuts, which is all the local Jobcentre offers. as for the stupidity,
I may be, cause i can't get a council house for £12000 a month. because i'm white?

Sponsored Links
Back