Luton airport fire

Sponsored Links
And 100 per cent it spread so quickly by non electric vehicles combustible fuel tanks?

Blup

Sponsored Links
And 100 per cent it spread so quickly by non electric vehicles combustible fuel tanks?
A tank full of petrol cannot spontaneously self ignite, for the petrol to burn there has to be a heat source to vaporise some of the petrol and then an ignition source to set the fumes on fire. A source of oxygen is needed to allow the fumes to burn,

One cell of a lithium battery in an electric vehicle can self ignite and damage other cells which starts a violent chain reaction of exploding cells. Shrapnel and / or jets of fire from exploding cells can damage the petrol tanks of adjacent vehicles and provide the heat and ignition sources to ignite the leaking petrol.

What are the chances? , Looney left environmental warrior destroys car park full of cars with her environmentally sound chariot - AS SHE JETS OFF ON A FECKING HOLIDAY
one of these just stop oil mob
download (2).jpg

A tank full of petrol cannot spontaneously self ignite, for the petrol to burn there has to be a heat source to vaporise some of the petrol and then an ignition source to set the fumes on fire. A source of oxygen is needed to allow the fumes to burn,

One cell of a lithium battery in an electric vehicle can self ignite and damage other cells which starts a violent chain reaction of exploding cells. Shrapnel and / or jets of fire from exploding cells can damage the petrol tanks of adjacent vehicles and provide the heat and ignition sources to ignite the leaking petrol.
I’ll be changing my cordless drill to the petrol version then.

Blup

What would it take for some terrorist to plant one EV set to short out/ignite in every car park of every major airport in this country? It would bring air travel in this country to a standstill.

Last edited:
I’d have thought a terrorist would prefer fertiliser and gas canisters.

Also fossil fuel terrorism wont work at every airport , example at Glasgow airport all it gets you is a kick in the baws

Sponsored Links
Back