marks and spencer

They also aren't allowed to pay interest on loans. Does this mean that they will refuse to accept your credit card as payment?

Where will it end? Always very amusing when everyone bends over backwards to make sure the incommers aren't offended.

Sponsored Links
Just read some guidance on muslim women working and it does say they should not serve alcohol or pork.

However, it also says they should be in an all female environment, they should not travel with a man who is not a family member (taxi drivers) and they should be able to prove financial need.

Indeed - a few weeks ago at a parent's evenong, I met the first person (Muslim woman) who wouldn't shake my hand when I stood up to greet them. Religion aside, it's just plain bl**dy rude.

Sponsored Links
They also aren't allowed to pay interest on loans. Does this mean that they will refuse to accept your credit card as payment?
As you well know, paying off the credit card each month leads to zero percent interest being paid.

As you well know, not everyone pays off the whole balance every month.

Even though a muslim has no intention of drinking alcohol, they refuse to even touch the bottle. So, should they not also refuse to handle a credit card given for payment at their checkout, even though they have no intention of using credit? They are possibly, indirectly facilitating a transaction which may result in interest being levied.

Yes, this all sounds ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as working for a retailer and refusing to sell their goods. Just to be plain bloody-minded.

Indeed - a few weeks ago at a parent's evenong, I met the first person (Muslim woman) who wouldn't shake my hand when I stood up to greet them.

So she didn't like you either. :LOL: :LOL: F*ck me you're gonna have no-one left.(Joking)

Just read some guidance on muslim women working and it does say they should not serve alcohol or pork.

However, it also says they should be in an all female environment, they should not travel with a man who is not a family member (taxi drivers) and they should be able to prove financial need.

Send 'em all homeward bound, then we wouldn't have to have this conversation.

Some people (like the Telegraph) really like stirring a load of poo, now so far I have not come across any Muslim cashier refusing to scan pork products, or any alcohol.

Marks & Spencer if I am not wrong is owned by Jewish interest, and no wonder they would be the first to say they have the right to not handle pork and alcohol.

There is a 99p store near my place, its owners are Muslims, and they offer real good stuff, I can buy Whiskas Cat food Chicken in Jelly 390gm tins 2 for 99p, this beats giants like Tescos, Sainsbury's and so on whose comparable prices are 57p for each tin, that is almost 14% more than the 99p Store price!

Yet, this 99p store owned by Muslim Owner sells pork products in a heavily Muslims populated area with majority of Muslim staff, they sell most pork products like pork sausages, ham, bacon all for 99p, whatever the price, they still sell pork products, pork luncheon meat, corn beef, and so on, although you are unlikely to see any alcohol products in a 99p store simply because nothing in alcohol is cheaper than 99p!

So another race hate/ religion hate instigators.

if this was the case, then those who love animals rights may also refuse to scan animal products, this is all designed to spread more religious intolerance.

If there was a staff of a certain religion, refusing to serve such products, the management should simply tell them to move on! do the job or eff off,

Do Muslims and Jews and vegans look at what leather is their shoes are made of?

They don't care .... That's why they throw them during press conferences.

Walk home with one sandal, not a care in the world.
Marvellous.

throwing one shoe makes more point than 1000 people protesting peacefully, so naturally what is more efficient, a shoe of course, the smellier the better!

ha ha! I know the incident you are referring to ..the President ...good dodging that was! :LOL:

(no wasn't funny I know! but it made a point without even impacting! :LOL:)

This isn’t any old problem, it’s an M&S problem.

As said, if you want to sell condoms don’t employ the Pope. And if you apply for a job, unless there’s a specific clause to the contrary, you damn well do that job!

Don’t expect to keep your virginity if you start working at a brothel. This so-called religious tolerance always seems like a one way street to me.

Ffs, does everyone think that there is only one true Islam religion?

In Christianity there are multiple and various different factions, all vying to be the ONE!

Why should Islam be any different? Or paganism or all the other religions?

It's all about interpretation of whichever holy book/person you happen to be a believer.

Sponsored Links
Back