Masochism

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Chewing four extra strong mints quickly, then drinking ice-cold orange squash. Ouch. Mmm. Yeah.

Any others?

Sponsored Links
Going for a swim in rough denim jeans, followed by a 3-mile run in frosty temperatures. Ouch, the chaffing! Well, that's kinda unpleasant all round.

Oh yeh: when you're a child, with a wobbly-tooth: you can't help but waggle it around.

as a kid drinking down a slush puppy fast knowing full well the migraine it will incur

Sponsored Links
Watching: I'm a celebrity....................

MOD 2

i will let the nettles go but howay karin that was a bit near the knuckle :LOL:

Eating this...

Putrified shark:

Take one large shark, gut and discard the innards, the cartilage and the head. Cut flesh into large pieces.Wash in running water to get all slime and blood off. Dig a large hole in coarse gravel, preferably down by the sea and far from the nearest inhabited house - this is to make sure the smell doesn't bother anybody. Put in the shark pieces, and press them well together. It's best to do this when the weather is fairly warm (but not hot), as it hastens the curing process. Cover with more gravel and put heavy rocks on top to press down. Leave for 6-7 weeks (in summer) to 2-3 months (in winter). During this time, fluid will drain from the shark flesh, and putrefication will set in.

Apparently, it is like eating a piece of urine soaked rotten fish...

Believe me it is...!!

Erm, am I missing sumfink?

Why not just pee on a rotten bit of tuna and leave it for a few days in your airing cupboard?

securespark said:
Erm, am I missing sumfink?

Why not just pee on a rotten bit of tuna and leave it for a few days in your airing cupboard?

Apparently, the 'peeing bit' was part of the original 'recipe'...but long before airing cupboards were thought of, or tuna started jumping into tins... :D

AdamW said:
Going for a swim in rough denim jeans, followed by a 3-mile run in frosty temperatures. Ouch, the chaffing! Well, that's kinda unpleasant all round.

:eek: :eek: The thought of it is bad enough :mad:

I don't have any masochistic tendancies. I suppose the nearest I got to it was when I accidently put Deep Heat a bit 'too far inward' (keeping it clean ;)) from my thigh :confused: Oh, and it seems to repel water, so I couldn't wash it off :mad: Believe me, I won't be doing that again :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back