Mental well-being of athletes.

Now this is just selfishness.. another athlete could have took her place and had an experience even if they didn't win a medal...

Dina Asher-Smith kept her injury secret for weeks before Tokyo exposed it https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/4iqssr Sent via @updayUK

Sponsored Links
I played rugby at a level where results used to be on the telly, I have been shot at and been at the coal face of several large fires.

Now what have you done?

lol. So have you reached being the best in your sport / category?

:ROFLMAO:

Now this is just selfishness.. another athlete could have took her place and had an experience even if they didn't win a medal...

Dina Asher-Smith kept her injury secret for weeks before Tokyo exposed it https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/4iqssr Sent via @updayUK

Absolute rubbish. I didn't see you say this about Henderson when he was injured and picked for the England squad.

Absolute rubbish. I didn't see you say this about Henderson when he was injured and picked for the England squad.

I had very little interest in the Euros.... I don't think Henderson is that good. I don't think he will be picked for the World Cup Qualifers.

Sponsored Links
As you have responded with another question I take it that you dont have an answer then?
How unusual :sleep:

The irony being you questioned Biles commitment yet never achieved her heights. Tough guy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The irony being you questioned Biles commitment yet never achieved her heights. Tough guy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So a BTEC or City and Guilds in asking questions but not answering them. At least I achieved something and have declared it.

Still no response from you :sleep:

What a sad reflection on society, that people like Mottie and Transam and Doug99 and Old Salt think it is perfectly OK to be spiteful and cruel.

So a BTEC or City and Guilds in asking questions but not answering them. At least I achieved something and have declared it.

Still no response from you :sleep:

Haha. So you achieved something sporting wise - at a level way below the one which you criticise. Ah well I can say you probably are a better amateur sportsman then me. Put that on your trophy cabinet. :ROFLMAO:

This trend will now see more 'contracted' sportspeople deciding not to turn out when the going gets tough.
Yes I saw hard as nails Ben Stokes taking time out recently - the same Ben stokes that took on the Aussies almost single handed and beat them - the same Ben Stokes that took the game to New Zealand and showed great courage - the same Ben Stokes who put his career on the line to protect a gay couple from a bully.

When the going gets tough eh. Clueless.:rolleyes:

Yes I saw hard as nails Ben Stokes taking time out recently - the same Ben stokes that took on the Aussies almost single handed and beat them - the same Ben Stokes that took the game to New Zealand and showed great courage - the same Ben Stokes who put his career on the line to protect a gay couple from a bully.

When the going gets tough eh. Clueless.:rolleyes:

Good on Ben Stokes...... He's given plenty of notice and gives a chance to someone else.......

Sponsored Links
Back