menvier TS690 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you expect to be checked for the battery to be condemned?

Easy question.

Sponsored Links
Seems you best stick to what you know.

electrical/reair clearly isn't it.

And i'll repeat my earlier comment, you clearly know jack about business.

the financal side of buisness in any buisness is the same.

a team if alarm fitters, is no different to a team of pc fitters, build custom pcs to over £1000, and the testing, no different to people fitting alarm systems costing the same, id say both are on a equal footing in terms of technology, setting up and installing, including all the network/internet side of things.

like i say and will keep saying £262+ parts to change a hd in a pc.

1TB HD with new OS and transfer of files would cost that from a visiting "engineer" Microsoft approved.

So your point is?

Seems you best stick to what you know.

electrical/reair clearly isn't it.

And i'll repeat my earlier comment, you clearly know jack about business.

the financal side of buisness in any buisness is the same.

a team if alarm fitters, is no different to a team of pc fitters, build custom pcs to over £1000, and the testing, no different to people fitting alarm systems costing the same, id say both are on a equal footing in terms of technology, setting up and installing, including all the network/internet side of things.

like i say and will keep saying £262+ parts to change a hd in a pc.

Not interested in any of that.
Liability, efficacy, responsibilty etc??
Clearly not something you seem familiar with. But then you've proved that previously.

Sponsored Links
1TB HD with new OS and transfer of files would cost that from a visiting "engineer" Microsoft approved.

So your point is?

very unlikely in a domestic repair of a hd in a customers house, but it seems you now need to be nasa trained to replace a hd in a domestic situation.

lol Liability, efficacy, responsibilty etc??, exactly the same when fittin a pc suite wiith networks.
But it would seem you ain't interested in those key points.

Bang it in cheap, that's what the customer will want. God help any customer of yours.

So your point is?

very unlikely in a domestic repair of a hd in a customers house, but it seems you now need to be nasa trained to replace a hd in a domestic situation.

What is unlikley?
1 TB?
Common now.
8 GB RAM
I run more anyway.

Why NASA trained, are you drunk? Most PC engineers I know are MS certified. Am myself for a job I had to do. Not too difficult if savvy enough, just need to pay for the courses.

Your just learning how to change codes on one system, suddenly an expert.

fully interest in those key points, each and everyone of them, but a overcharger im not.

£262 to fit and a replace a hd in a pc, £282 to change a battery in a domestic house alarm.

readers, people like this guy do not want you to know the trade and reall prices of equipment, they want to make you belive that your alam system is a nasa computer and only oxford grads can install a alarm or change a battery.

if you want proof of this, go look on the trade forums, anything to do with trade price etc is kept in private forums - go look for your selfs, dont just take my word for it - they do not want the domestics to see just how much margin there is on these systems, and what the costs are to run cables and install systems.

you can all have top of the range alarm systems for next to nothing, if you install your own systms (there will be some people who do not want to fit and would pay for a system to be installed)

how many of you laptop and pc owners log on to your windows as users? with not full accses to your pc? not many cos you all log in as admins, why not become the admin of your alarm system?

like i say there some guys like him and may others that do not want the public to see just how much money is in this domestic alarm market.

dont even get me started on alarms people own, but are held hostage by the installer keeping the engineer code from the owner and treating them as a cash cow, infact this domestic service contract maintaince thing will be debated by me before long.

So your point is?

What is unlikley?
1 TB?
Common now.
8 GB RAM
I run more anyway.

Why NASA trained, are you drunk? Most PC engineers I know are MS certified. Am myself for a job I had to do. Not too difficult if savvy enough, just need to pay for the courses.

Your just learning how to change codes on one system, suddenly an expert.

very unlikely to have a ms trained expert replace a hard drive in domestic house.

What would you expect the testing to be for a battery change/service?

You still keep avoiding the question.

load of bollx anserw the public this.

on the trade sites is anything to do with price kept hidden and discused in private only forums?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back