menvier TS690 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had ADT over for a chat. They want about £450 for an install and then £27 a month for 36 months monitoring it.

They said I would own the system and can have it linked to the police.

What is a top of the range alarm system these days? Any one know?

Sponsored Links
glad i made u laugh, however im not laughing mate at what you have paid out over the years.

next time i get asked to build a pc, im going to want £700 in labour costs and earn £350 quid a hour for 2 hours work. i think its quite safe to say that you will never spend another penny with these people,

sorry your thread went to 6+ pages of posts, i did nearly have a heart attact on your behalf when i learnt of a nearly £300 quid bill to change a battery, then later when you told me they tried to take £600 to move a panel - like i say theres a reason why the prices are kept out of public viwe on the trade forums.

they also hate the fact that you can get top of the range pro gear for peanuts, lol they even hate a certain company because they sell to the public when there supposed to be a trade only retailer ;p;

thats me finnished on here, one hope fully satisfied op now free from the shackles of guantanamo bay alarms.

and for the public, hope you can see just what kind of markup these people opperate on, the consumer forum users and mse users will love this info, and possibly some maybe will fit there own intruder systems, and save some cash, and can see just how some of the installers on here belive you have to be nasa trained oxford grad student before you are allowed to take the lid off your panel.

Hang on, did they just pop over?

After me asking about 6 times if you had 3 quotes?

Sponsored Links
a good alarm will be a alarm rated grade 2 or 3.

honeywell, but they dont like end users and wont help you etc. (panel wise)

texecom are uk and aaward winning alarm manufacture, they like end users and will help, there gear is also a doddle to purchase.

sensors, bell boxes door conatcts. pirs etc, then stick with honeywell, texecom. pyronix etc.

good gear is the above,

a good alarm will be a alarm rated grade 2 or 3.

honeywell, but they dont like end users and wont help you etc. (panel wise)

texecom are uk and aaward winning alarm manufacture, they like end users and will help, there gear is also a doddle to purchase.

sensors, bell boxes door conatcts. pirs etc, then stick with honeywell, texecom. pyronix etc.

good gear is the above,

and can see just how some of the installers on here belive you have to be nasa trained oxford grad student before you are allowed to take the lid off your panel.

You miss the point every time. Then go off on a tangent.
Where did anyone apart from you mention NASA or Oxford?

Your missing out a professional installation guaranteed. Insured against. Approved by insurers and if needed a Police response.
Fitted and surveyed by people who know the equipment not run about websites for a few months and have still not fitted the damn thing. Who cannot remember simple programming commands to assist others.
A company with wages and rent/mortgages to pay. Insurances, holding and supporting the stock you use for years. Vans and or cars to run.

And you compare this to ebay.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Existing cable used, just a stick on contact as went from a wooden door to a composite

these people are laughing all the way to the back, no wonder certain people on here will try to belittle me, call me names etc. they do not want the truth exposed on how cheap pro gear is to buy, and just how much money they are making.

Existing cable used, just a stick on contact as went from a wooden door to a composite

these people are laughing all the way to the back, no wonder certain people on here will try to belittle me, call me names etc. they do not want the truth exposed on how cheap pro gear is to buy, and just how much money they are making.

What do you do? What do you charge?
You still have not answered.

What is the correct method of testing.
You still have not answered.

I think all can see your here just to argue and not contribute.

and can see just how some of the installers on here belive you have to be nasa trained oxford grad student before you are allowed to take the lid off your panel.

You miss the point every time. Then go off on a tangent.
Where did anyone apart from you mention NASA or Oxford?

Your missing out a professional installation guaranteed. Insured against. Approved by insurers and if needed a Police response.
Fitted and surveyed by people who know the equipment not run about websites for a few months and have still not fitted the damn thing. Who cannot remember simple programming commands to assist others.
A company with wages and rent/mortgages to pay. Insurances, holding and supporting the stock you use for years. Vans and or cars to run.

And you compare this to ebay.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol nearly £300 quid for a battery change, not forgetting this compnay will more likely be claiming the vat back

job done, alarm cash cow exposed, £150 to stick a £10 max door contact to a door.

no associated alarms, your the one who has been banned on several occasions, and who has come back after another name change, it is you who has been in several threads just these past few days which are now locked, it is you that often has your posts deleted.

this is a diy forum, not a trade referal site for you to get diy forum users to spend huge amounts of money in your trade, ie £150 to fit one door contact to existing wire, £600 to relocate a panel, then droped to £350 after op complained, and then a attempted charge of nearly £300 to change a battery.

like i say im going to charge £262+ parts to change a hard drive, and im going to charge £700 plus to build a pc, but i want to use your existing pc case, you will then also be charged the price of the conponents for the pc, and to top it all off im going to put 100% mark up on all the pc bits i buy, and of course you will also pay me the extra 100% mark up on that gear.

I still have not seen the answers to.

Why not 3 quotes?
What do you do to test correctly?

And slightly differently, is your work insured?
Is it fitted competently or by the village idiot as mentioned who runs around websites for months and cannot finish the job.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back