Merkel to ban migrants from getting benefits

Home grown scum ?? Ahh would this be the kids leaving education with very little chance of gaining employment , simply because there are fewer job opportunities available for young people? Anyone notice the lack of investment in young school leavers in recent years? Very few apprenticeships these days. Why the lack of apprenticeships? Could it be due to the amount of cheap foreign labour? (or is that statement deemed racist and offensive?)
No.

Everyone knows who I mean.

Sponsored Links
I don't think people should condemn the immigrants for claiming benefits.

We should really be angry and incredulous at the idiot people who make the rules.

Why was Choudary (and recently one of his cohorts as well) allowed to live on benefits.
Surely he was fit enough to work.
The same applies to home-grown scum.
Anjem Choudary is home grown scum.. :( And I bet he gets put on benefits again when he's out of jail..

And totally agree with being angry with those who make the rules. There will always be some people out there happy to work the system for an easy life.

Sponsored Links
Home grown scum ?? Ahh would this be the kids leaving education with very little chance of gaining employment , simply because there are fewer job opportunities available for young people? Anyone notice the lack of investment in young school leavers in recent years? Very few apprenticeships these days. Why the lack of apprenticeships? Could it be due to the amount of cheap foreign labour? (or is that statement deemed racist and offensive

Telling the UK that as the city was doing so well, so we didn't need manufacturing any longer, was one of the worst things that Maggie did. But did she do it to stop the inevitable unions problems that occurred in large factories.

You should really have said that there are fewer job opportunities for youngsters that were academically challenged. Camoreons apprentiship initiative was a bit of a joke as it was left to the employers to do the training, whereas it should be the state training these kids to an employable level. The cheap foreign labour is often of an older type, and they're prepared to work harder than the home grown lot. As I always maintain, we're run by politicians looking for a plausible soundbite, rather than businessmen that understand economics.

German boiler manu Viessmann who claim to be Europes single largest brand in heating tech

were responsible for the gas crematorium's during the holocaust (allegedly)

still family owned

Ah, that must be why German factories are so badly run and inefficient. Siemens, Bosch, Daimler - complete failures.

This Himmy is where you let yourself down and show your comments to be argumentative rather than serious. What the Donald Duck has Maggie Thatcher got to do with the way that the Germans run their factories.

I see, Gasbag, that you have chosen to ignore my quotation of your claim
the inevitable unions problems that occurred in large factories.
which I pour scorn upon because it is clearly nonsense.

Unfortunately the Thatcher woman had no comprehension of good industrial relations and the benefits they bring.

On a related point, it's funny that you say
it should be the state training these kids to an employable level.

Sponsored Links
Back