Merkels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
@JohnD @IWalkLikeHimaMartian @Notch7 @EFLImpudence @Bodd What happened to the Christopher chope / upskirting thread? I posted disagreeing with you and now the thread has vanished

Well you arent allowed to disagree with us. :mrgreen:

The thread is either being edited and offline, or deleted for reasons unknown. Maybe data protection rules mean a picture of a person cannot be posted......forums are quite concerned about such stuff these days.

Well you arent allowed to disagree with us. :mrgreen:

The thread is either being edited and offline, or deleted for reasons unknown. Maybe data protection rules mean a picture of a person cannot be posted......forums are quite concerned about such stuff these days.
But I didn't post a picture... All I said in a nutshell was that he simply delayed the legislation for a few weeks to get it refined and discussed properly. And this was all a storm in a teacup. No story here.

@JohnD @IWalkLikeHimaMartian @Notch7 @EFLImpudence @Bodd What happened to the Christopher chope / upskirting thread? I posted disagreeing with you and now the thread has vanished
But I didn't post a picture... All I said in a nutshell was that he simply delayed the legislation for a few weeks to get it refined and discussed properly. And this was all a storm in a teacup. No story here.

You need to tow the line. As long as we agree with you then that's OK. That's the new democracy we live in.

It the new Black

Sponsored Links
You need to tow the line. As long as we agree with you then that's OK. That's the new democracy we live in.

It the new Black
So who is the mod then.. I take it it's one of you guys who I disagreed with. Quite frankly not a very fair forum if that's the way you play

Out - with reservations

Your OK then. But you need to keep your nose clean.

I have no idea why it's been taken off. Notch is more than likely right but should imagine nothing to do with what you said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Somebody posted a pic of an office worker...not you.

I dont imagine your post was the reason for the threads demise.

Your post was valid and added to the discussion, nothing really for anybody to take offence with.

Was prob something Bodd wrote :ROFLMAO:

Yes, some people even believe they are real refugees. How dumb is that?

What's dumb is that all the problems get conveniently placed on immigration which dumbos lap up. Immigration is an issue but it's not THE ISSUE.

If you think your life will improve when immigration is controlled you are in for a surprise or maybe too many dumbos can be conned again.

Somebody posted a pic of an office worker...not you.

I dont imagine your post was the reason for the threads demise.

Your post was valid and added to the discussion, nothing really for anybody to take offence with.

Was prob something Bodd wrote :ROFLMAO:

It was more than likely the mods reading my mind looking at that picture.

What's dumb is that all the problems get conveniently placed on immigration which dumbos lap up. Immigration is an issue but it's not THE ISSUE.

If you think your life will improve when immigration is controlled you are in for a surprise or maybe too many dumbos can be conned again.

Tell it to the Greeks & Italians ?

The Turks may well open up there borders to the EU . Don't blame em tbh after the way the EU have treated them :sneaky:

Tell it to the Greeks & Italians ?

The Turks may well open up there borders to the EU . Don't blame em tbh after the way the EU have treated them :sneaky:
If a**e end has anything to say, you can rely on him spreading his hatred and divisive comments.
He either chucks some words together which are just pointless verbosity, or he spreads his message of hate and division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back