Midterms

John D questioned how reliable 'The Hill' is, as in his eyes it's not as mainstream as CNN, WP or WSJ.

I didn't question how reliable it is.

I denied your assertion that it is MSM.

I also asked to if you could show MSM examples that supported your claim. You couldn't.

Your claim
...the MSM in the states are doing now exactly what they did on the run up to the election and predicted an absolute landslide victory for the Democrats.

They're suggesting an absolute wipe out for the GOP....
is nonsense.

Sponsored Links
For real, and you understood what you posted?

Let's have a look?

MSM - is the buzzword of the right to dismiss anything from sources they don't agree with. Anyone who understood the basics of the Midterms would know that most analysts expected The Dems to lose Senate seats (simply because of the ones up for election) and take the House.

CNN, WP and NYT are even more biased in favour of Dems.

Just have a look for yourself you daft ****, no one's stopping you.

Just started looking.

Do you stand by what you said?

Sponsored Links
It was from left leaning news sources, as I've repeatedly mentioned throughout the thread. Why would 'right wing clap-trap' be advocating a left wing victory?

And this, understand yet ?

You tried to claim you said none of this. Still stand by that?

And you still ask if I am for real?

Do I need to go on, or do you think you have demonstrated your own answer ?

I supported it on the first page.

John D questioned how reliable 'The Hill' is, as in his eyes it's not as mainstream as CNN, WP or WSJ.

I suggested those three would be more in favour or advocacy of a dem win than the Hill because they had a further left Bias.

I posted my 'pretty pictures' showing where all of those scaled from extreme left to extreme right in terms of bias.

I also included Breitbart and Fox in that list as a comparison to the latter.

You misrepresented that as me substantiating my claims (while completely ignoring the article I linked to by the hill at the very start of the thread) and continued to talk *******s since.

I say again, are you for real?

Post 3 in this thread:
What a load of waffle.

Sponsored Links
Back