more brexit

Are you saying these fake universities are for facilitating illegal immigration or

are they, more likely, for ripping off the students and making money under false pretences?

Both.

I tried to provide an easy link for Wannabe, but as usual, he took it as a challenge to discreit it rather than a point of discussion.

If you check WIKI for bogus colleges, it'll tell you that a lot of them were to facilitate illegla immigrants, and to make money by selling fake degrees that would then allow them to stay on afterwards. There have been a lot of stories where the students didn't bother turning up to classes.

Just because Wannabe took pleasure in rubbising things, doesn't mean that there isn't a lot of it going on. As to students being excluded from the Immigration figures, I was under the impression that they'd been taken out, so on that aspect I was wrong. So in some ways I should say thanks for being corrected, but in the spirit of how he attempted to put me in my place, I shan't bother.

Sponsored Links
Usual him again / want to be / behaviour

aka Wa har B . Blimey think what the fruit cakes missis must have to put up with :)

We now have two extremes - the leavers who feel the price of economic carnage is worth paying to take our country back and remainers who now hope that economic carnage will result in a lesson for the leavers.
Irrespective, it's comforting to know that despite the differences of the plebs, we have a robust and united government leading us out of the EU.

Sponsored Links
I tried to provide an easy link for Wannabe,
What you really meant is that you tried to provide a link and failed miserably because a link supporting your opinion does not exist.

but as usual, he took it as a challenge to discreit it rather than a point of discussion.
If you think that proving you to be wrong is discrediting you, hey, that is your problem!

If you check WIKI for bogus colleges, it'll tell you that a lot of them were to facilitate illegla immigrants,
So show us the link from where you obtained your opinion.

and to make money by selling fake degrees
And that is the primary reason for fake universities. It is just as easy to buy fake qualifications from USA. But there are no campuses. you do not attend any lectures. You do not even go to USA.

that would then allow them to stay on afterwards. There have been a lot of stories where the students didn't bother turning up to classes.
What part of:
“All the ones that were shut down were completely bogus,” said Rowley. “The completely fake sites that talk of campuses of students when there’s literally nothing there at all.
https://www.theguardian.com/educati...an-30-fake-uk-universities-closed-by-watchdog
do you not get? There is nowhere to go for classes! They do not exist.

Just because Wannabe took pleasure in rubbising things, doesn't mean that there isn't a lot of it going on.
Just because doggit thinks it is going on, it must be! :rolleyes: And no amount of robustly disproving his ideas will change that!
Show us your links, which you tried to provide!

As to students being excluded from the Immigration figures, I was under the impression that they'd been taken out, so on that aspect I was wrong. So in some ways I should say thanks for being corrected, but in the spirit of how he attempted to put me in my place, I shan't bother.
No problem! When you say daft things in the future, I will continue to correct you. If you interpret that as being "put in your place" that is not my fault.

Last edited:
You could have included the size of the factions:
Six in ten Leave voters and a third of Remain voters say significant damage to the economy would be a price worth paying to get their way on Brexit
from your link
So a majority (60%) of Brexiteers would be happy with significant damage to the economy, and a minority (33%) of Remainers.
Kind of puts it into perspective a little more.

Usual him again / want to be / behaviour

aka Wa har B . Blimey think what the fruit cakes missis must have to put up with :)
Another mind-numbingly boring, repetitive, nonsense post from the habitual liar of the forum (sorry, he is not the only one, there are others).
He probably heard it on the radio. (CB radio probably).

Very sad to see the sour old Quitters willing to push the country to disaster.

"Brexit: Majority of older Leave voters say significant economic damage is 'price worth paying', finds YouGov
71 per cent of over-65s would accept a big economic hit – and half are willing for family members to lose their jobs"

"...Pensioners who are retired and own their own homes would appear to have less to lose from the economy going into reverse than younger voters, with their lives ahead of them.

The survey is likely to add to the anger of younger people at the referendum result and the fallout. Only a majority of over-50s voted for Brexit last year."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ioners-losing-jobs-income-taxes-a7870871.html

Sponsored Links
Back