More Christmas Market Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
French gun law is less strict than the UK. Of course.. with open boarders its really the country where they are easiest to get hold of that defines their access.

Sponsored Links
Guns are banned in France rendering the public incapable of defending themselves
Plenty of guns in the US yet they seem to enjoy their fair share of mass killings, a lot by white terrorists. Wotcha got to say about that you loon?

Last edited:
I value the safety of not having dangerous weapons on the streets above the freedom to own a gun.
Hawk thinks it better we d o away with rozzers and everyone carry their own protection. He is also a nailed on fruit loop.

Plenty of guns in the US yet they seem to enjoy their fair share of mass killings, a lot by white terrorists. Wotcha got to say about that you loon?

Strikes me that a criminal will use any tool at their disposal. Cars are much easier to use than guns and can be as effective.

At least in the case of the states where carry laws exist one night have the opportunity to fire back.

Sponsored Links
Strikes me that a criminal will use any tool at their disposal. Cars are much easier to use than guns and can be as effective.

At least in the case of the states where carry laws exist one night have the opportunity to fire back.

Brilliant, so law enforcement and other armed civilians have no idea who the perp is, recipe for chaos.

Guns are not "banned ' in France. Gun ownership is four times the Uk average[/QUOTE]

They are. You can't carry one for personal protection, they are restricted to land owners etc.

Brilliant, so law enforcement and other armed civilians have no idea who the perp is, recipe for chaos.

So your answer would be just let the perp have at it unhindered.

At least that's how it sounds.

Why make it so easy to get guns though? Lots of guns = lots of guns in the wrong hands.

You don't get many deliberate ramming with cars in the USA to cause harm to large crowds, not compared to guns.

Why make it so easy to get guns though? Lots of guns = lots of guns in the wrong hands.

Are you saying it's hard to get guns? If you're intent on using one for criminal purposes it doesn't matter how easy or hard it is because they're not using the legal channels to get one.

Age old argument used against gun ownership in the UK that never takes into account the fact that you're talking about criminals.

Are you saying it's hard to get guns? If you're intent on using one for criminal purposes it doesn't matter how easy or hard it is because they're not using the legal channels to get one.

Age old argument used against gun ownership in the UK that never takes into account the fact that you're talking about criminals.
For goodness sake. Easy gun ownership in the USA. Kid pops into dad's bedside table and takes it. Local loony who was off the police radar decides to shoot up non believers pops into local guns shop and gets a gun legally. Why on earth make it easier for those who want to cause harm?

I am perfectly happy living in a country where guns are not the norm. I'd rather that than live in a country where thousands, literally thousands of people die through guns every year.

Last edited by a moderator:
For goodness sake. Easy gun ownership in the USA. Kid pops into dad's bedside table and takes it. Local loony who was off the police radar decides to shoot up non believers pops into local guns shop and gets a gun legally. Why on earth make it easier for those who want to cause harm?

I am perfectly happy living in a country where guns are not the norm. I'd rather that than live in a country where thousands, literally thousands of people die through guns every year.

I know what you're saying but the argument is no stronger than the one I made and the local loony can hop in a car and now over the local town.

As for the pulling a gun out of the sock draw, that's an example of carelessness but not one for the prohibition of gun ownership.

bad people will always find a way, particularly if they think being killed in the process will get them an express ticket to heaven.

I know what you're saying but the argument is no stronger than the one I made and the local loony can hop in a car and now over the local town
Easily accessible, plentiful guns are a far more convenient way of killing than a car. They have been perfected for killing for many years. They can also kill from a distance, unhindered. The United States provides the ideal killing conditions for psychopathic terrorists to kill their fellow countrymen - rapidly and in large numbers.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back