more drink drivers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
More people drink driving up my area now, lack of police.
give it 12months, see what it's like then. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

a bit of a contradiction there !!
how do you know they are drink driving !
surly that takes the police to proove either way!!!

I gave up drinking and driving,,,, I seemed to spill most of it going round corners or over speed bumps. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Bit like me - I gave up smoking heroin. I kept melting the syringes.

I always take my car to the boozer, it's handy in case I get too p!$$ed to walk home. :LOL:

a bit of a contradiction there !!
how do you know they are drink driving !
surly that takes the police to proove either way!!!

not realy, if you're in the pub all night and so is someone else and you see them drinking pints, then leave and get in a car and drive off, then it's a pretty safe bet that he's drink driving.. no need for police to prove it..

well come on it don't take much working out you can tell by the crime rate in manchester.
it's scum bringing up scum. it'll never change.

back to the q, will it get worse with less police?
Depends on the type of drink driver.

Theres those that are habitual drink drivers - late 40's upwards, who have always done it - drive to the pub, 4 pints, drive home. Never been caught, got away with it. These people will never change. "I've never had an accident, why change?"

But there are those younger ones, late teens, early 20s, who try it on. If they get away with it, they'll do it again, more under the influence. And it'll get worse, and their mates will do it. Until one gets caught or wraps their car around a tree and their mates see the consequences.

Sponsored Links
Back