Reaction score
Dystopia, a small island too close to Europe
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2021-1-11_13-53-15.jpeg
upload_2021-1-11_13-53-43.jpeg
upload_2021-1-11_13-54-12.jpeg

Now a racist slur (apparently)
Be careful when you open your gob, the Stasi is out to get you.

Sponsored Links
Old Jamaica,

Does this included the ginger beer? I'm quite partial to that and will be disappointed.

Didn't you see the other 2 images ? Mind you, be prepared to be disappointed soon, no doubt.

Yeah I did but never heard of them so took no notice.

What's racist about a grape?

Is wine to be banned now too? Though I'm not to fussed about wine, I've never really taken to it

Sponsored Links
Never knew that was a racial slur (bit of a naff one aswell tbh), must be an American thing.

Obvisouly thickos run off what DM said.

"On New Year’s Day, Guillot tweeted that he was giving a 3-year-old colt a “unique name in honor of a TVG analyst,” adding a Black fist emoji. When a follower asked the name, he responded, “GRAPE SODA,” which can be a racist term directed at African-Americans.

So the term itself is not racist, but when the owner used the term directly at a Black Person to cause offence then it can be seen as racist. No different than if he called his horse White Lemonade and directed it at a white person, they could rightly feel that is a racist slur directed at them.

When will thickos learn? Never it seems whilst they read the DM, SUN etc.

Obvisouly thickos run off what DM said.

"On New Year’s Day, Guillot tweeted that he was giving a 3-year-old colt a “unique name in honor of a TVG analyst,” adding a Black fist emoji. When a follower asked the name, he responded, “GRAPE SODA,” which can be a racist term directed at African-Americans.

So the term itself is not racist, but when the owner used the term directly at a Black Person to cause offence then it can be seen as racist. No different than if he called his horse White Lemonade and directed it at a white person, they could rightly feel that is a racist slur directed at them.

When will thickos learn? Never it seems whilst they read the DM, SUN etc.

Well obviously until the link was posted by the op I had no clue about grape soda.

From the opening post I thought it was the name old Jamaica that was an issue and thought that maybe even Welch was a racial slur.

But I suppose we learn something everyday.

Now the link has been posted, no wonder the horse trainer was banned. I'm almost certain that had he not posted what he did on social media no one would have batted an eye lid at the horses name.

Well obviously until the link was posted by the op I had no clue about grape soda.

From the opening post I thought it was the name old Jamaica that was an issue and thought that maybe even Welch was a racial slur.

But I suppose we learn something everyday.

Now the link has been posted, no wonder the horse trainer was banned. I'm almost certain that had he not posted what he did on social media no one would have batted an eye lid at the horses name.

Correct nobody would have cared. Also the trainer was about to retire and had said this was his last race. I am off to buy some Grape Soda - good free marketing for them. Probably tastes crap. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back