More racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it about racism? Or a dig at those who play the card when it's not needed? Just saying.

One of the two.

Or, the third, let's just throw the word in there and let it fester. There's enough trolling on here already (I claim my £5 for the most redundant statement of 2021 so far), let's not add to it.

Sponsored Links
No different than if he called his horse White Lemonade and directed it at a white person,

If someone looked at me and said White lemonade...... I exploded with rage.

R white I'd calm down. But he would get a piece of my tongue. .

Sponsored Links
I think any word used towards someone of a different colour could be deemed as racist.

Let's say I had an argument with a black fella .. ........

I point ar him and have an angry face and say peanut butter....

He's offended and he has a video of the confrontation. .. So angry he reports me to the police for racism..

In court what do they find me guilty of... racism for?
Pointing
The angry face
Or saying peanut butter..

I think any word used towards someone of a different colour could be deemed as racist.

Let's say I had an argument with a black fella .. ........

I point ar him and have an angry face and say peanut butter....

He's offended and he has a video of the confrontation. .. So angry he reports me to the police for racism..

In court what do they find me guilty of... racism for?
Pointing
The angry face
Or saying peanut butter..
Pointing and the ugly face - both are offensive.(y)

You can always trust the aussies to go one 'better'...

coon-shred-tasty--e1569667734793.jpg

Is it about racism? Or a dig at those who play the card when it's not needed? Just saying.

"On New Year’s Day, Guillot tweeted that he was giving a 3-year-old colt a “unique name in honor of a TVG analyst,” adding a Black fist emoji. When a follower asked the name, he responded, “GRAPE SODA,” which can be a racist term directed at African-Americans.

So the term itself is not racist, but when the owner used the term directly at a Black Person to cause offence then it can be seen as racist. No different than if he called his horse White Lemonade and directed it at a white person, they could rightly feel that is a racist slur directed at them.

How many times must it be said the words in of themselves are not racist.

The Aussies are very forthright , have always called a spade a spade. (Ooops, may have caused offence)

Just showing how much of a silly bugger you are. Your original story from the DM was more rubbish race baiting.

Does Coon doesn't have a racist context in Australia? On top it depends on the context how the word is being used.

http://recycler.car-part.com/CoonsAuto/

Oh look a company named Coon.

Don't spoil their silly game.
Leave them play in peace.
They might be playing a more dangerous game, like playing tag, spud or suicide (the ball game)

You mean it depends on how the person decides to take it...... could take anything as racist if they are paranoid or they think its just easy to do so..

You mean it depends on how the person decides to take it...... could take anything as racist if they are paranoid or they think its just easy to do so..

That's not enough. The person saying it has to show intent.

If an old Granny said "that coon over there" but never said it to cause offense or harm then it won't be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back