Munich

You dare not do it to someone who can retaliate, or in a way that you can be identified, with legal action.
Ditto to you when you call all and sundry racists, terrorist and having Islamophobia.
Easy being a keyboard warrior isn't it Himmy?

Oops, nearly forgot - **** off.

Sponsored Links
When some accuse others of being involved in terrorism, it is defamation, and if they weren't exploiting the anonymity of social media, they would, no doubt, be receiving some form of communication from a legal representative or a representative of the law.
Well, why don't you get on with it and start legal proceedings against us?
Who do you suggest I name as the defamer. You're exploiting the anonymity of social media. Foxtrot Oscar c/o of DIYnot perhaps.:rolleyes:
You're very much like an anonymous individual who walks down the road shouting insults at innocent people, (usually defenseless women and children).
You dare not do it to someone who can retaliate, or in a way that you can be identified, with legal action.
Now this is not true... It is relatively simple to track down anyone of us through our IP address.. I believe that one of the plumbers was tracked down bu a company who objected to some of his comments about their products or services.. Management gave their legal representative his details.... The good news is that he told the complainant to go forth and boil their heads... So feel free to take action against me if you have the balls, otherwise, back under the rock you go..

You're very much like an anonymous individual who walks down the road shouting insults at innocent people, (usually defenseless women and children)..
Beats the hell out of blowing them up, eh Himmagin?

When some accuse others of being involved in terrorism, it is defamation, and if they weren't exploiting the anonymity of social media, they would, no doubt, be receiving some form of communication from a legal representative or a representative of the law.
Who do you suggest I name as the defamer. You're exploiting the anonymity of social media. Foxtrot Oscar c/o of DIYnot perhaps.:rolleyes:
You're very much like an anonymous individual who walks down the road shouting insults at innocent people, (usually defenseless women and children).
Now this is not true... It is relatively simple to track down anyone of us through our IP address.. I believe that one of the plumbers was tracked down bu a company who objected to some of his comments about their products or services.. Management gave their legal representative his details.... The good news is that he told the complainant to go forth and boil their heads... So feel free to take action against me if you have the balls, otherwise, back under the rock you go..
You seem very familiar with 'management' processes of DIYnot. Does it explain theirs and your attitude, and the regular racist and islamophobic comments on here?
I'll ask. I've asked before and been stonewalled. So I know what response can be expected. So I understand your perceived position of safety.
Sadly, regular low level racist comments like yours, don't attract resources. It's only when the level of violence and incitement becomes unacceptable that sufficient resources are provided. Thus you will continue with your persistent and regular racist and islamophobic comments, knowing, for the time being, that your are safe from detection.
Like a typical criminal will steal and rob while they think they will not be caught.

Sponsored Links
Ditto to you when you call all and sundry racists, terrorist and having Islamophobia.

It's my opinion. But do I suggest that they are incarcerated, executed, deported, refused human rights, etc, because of their racism? Do I try to incite violence against racists? Do I intimate that firearms should be used against them?
Do I fall into the same category as the racists and islamophobes?

Oops, nearly forgot - you are so foul-mouthed! It does wonders for your personna.

I think that means he's backtracked when you called his bluff.
It was no bluff. If he'd like to identify himself/herself, I'll do the rest.
He refuses but suggests it's not difficult to identify him. :rolleyes:
I have the evidence.

You seem very familiar with 'management' processes of DIYnot. Does it explain theirs and your attitude, and the regular racist and islamophobic comments on here?
I'll ask. I've asked before and been stonewalled. So I know what response can be expected. So I understand your perceived position of safety.
Sadly, regular low level racist comments like yours, don't attract resources. It's only when the level of violence and incitement becomes unacceptable that sufficient resources are provided. Thus you will continue with your persistent and regular racist and islamophobic comments, knowing, for the time being, that your are safe from detection.
Like a typical criminal will steal and rob while they think they will not be caught.
I sit in no position of safety at all... I'm sure that the management will confirm that my story about the plumber is broadly true (It was some time ago and I forget the precise details, perhaps you could ask in the combustion chamber.. The guys there may be able to confirm this too. It seems that you are all mouth and trousers and just like to talk big... Feel free to list my racist and Islamophobic comments, I need a good laugh.... No be a good keyboard warrior and crawl back under your rock..

In the words of Blightymam....**** off.

I think that means he's backtracked when you called his bluff.
It was no bluff. If he'd like to identify himself/herself, I'll do the rest.
He refuses but suggests it's not difficult to identify him. :rolleyes:
I have the evidence.
Tell us who you are, what your address is and where you sign on... Management can provide you with all of my details needed to track me down..

Is having a deep and totally rational dislike for a resident internet gimp called being a Himanist?

It's my opinion. But do I suggest that they are incarcerated, executed, deported, refused human rights, etc, because of their racism? Do I try to incite violence against racists? Do I intimate that firearms should be used against them?
Do I fall into the same category as the racists and islamophobes?

Oops, nearly forgot - you are so foul-mouthed! It does wonders for your personna.
Yep, some things written here are dodgy a times but out and out racist behaviour isn't as common as you'd have everyone to believe. Anybody that questions or remarks on bad points of religion doesn't actually mean they are racist, but not in your book - You've overused that word here and I often think you do not truly understand.

Instead of engage in a good, positive way, or listening to reasons why people feel that way or understanding how they got to that point even if you didn't like it, you always ended up calling people racist or having Islamophobia and you shut the argument down and it then just gets silly.

With me you called me racist and I had made not one single racist comment, my crime was to pick you up on your racist calling and the way you talk to people and how it stops a conversation moving along in an interesting and positive way. You sure as **** will never ever change a persons view by calling them racists, a wall will go up - quite right too.
You said I must be a racist because I was defending people. No, it was your own judgemental behaviour I was remarking on. You branded me a racist because you threw your toys out the pram.

Dealing with you the last few days has been utter bull, you have accepted no responsibility, made up more and more stuff, lied about your own previous comments, tried to be too clever by talking in riddles, ignored my requests for proof. You still do not get that calling people name shuts a discussion down even after you've caused discussion after discussion to do exactly that. That's why now I am left with the feeling of just wanting to say to you **** off 99% of the time. There is no point in debating with a child.

Oh, you're not going on with that cred rubbish again are ya? Told ya before, I do not care in the slightest. I only speak to you like that and I am past caring about your view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back