Muslims Like Us

Mind u if one was to convert to Islam do u have to have your willy sorted out if it has not already been sorted :)

I suppose u could always tell a porky ?? but may be u have present your self for a willy inspection ????

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So men are a race now?
Oh bleedin 'eck, make up your mind what's racist and I'll do my best!

:)

:rolleyes:

Well I dunno there could be advantages imho

marry some fit muslim lady ? that has been brought up in keeping with there religious values ??

No back chat , show deference to you eager to cook , scrub & clean , no expense on clothes really , just a few burkas.

carry your shopping across the car park to the car head bowed & 2 steps behind you.

no need for a remote for your telly just tell her to switch the channels for you

Is there a down side ??????????

:LOL:

:rolleyes:

Well I dunno there could be advantages imho

marry some fit muslim lady ? that has been brought up in keeping with there religious values ??

No back chat , show deference to you eager to cook , scrub & clean , no expense on clothes really , just a few burkas.

carry your shopping across the car park to the car head bowed & 2 steps behind you.

no need for a remote for your telly just tell her to switch the channels for you

Is there a down side ??????????

:LOL:

Noooo Tranny my owd you're on about Thai brides there.

“We can’t expect new arrivals to embrace British values if those of us who are already here don’t do so ourselves, and such an oath would go a long way to making that happen.”
Sajid Javid

Sponsored Links
Back