Muslims Like Us

Sponsored Links
Roger certainly has a lot of nerve - to strike. He has previously admitted to lying.

The trouble is he seems totally devoid of shame, common sense, logic, reason etc., etc.

heard some thing on the radio today with ref to swearing some oath or what ever ??

never paid much attention to it tbh . do not the Americans have some type of swearing in caper ? were u have to sing the national anthem ?

Sponsored Links
This one's different. I think Sadiq Kahn (Mayor or London) has come up with it. In essence, he's saying that how can we expect immigrants to become more British, if people in office don't act British, so he's proposing that they take a spoken oath to act in a manner that support the British way of life and it's principles. Maybe we should have an American style as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Sadiq Kahn (Mayor or London) has come up with it. In essence, he's saying that how can we expect immigrants to become more British, of people in office don't act British,
...because they have chosen to live in Britain???

so he's proposing that they take a spoken oath to act in a manner that support the British way of life and it's principles.
Like swearing to tell the truth in court, you mean? Does that work?

Maybe we should have an American style as well.
That's just brain-washing since childhood.

Is the US anything to aspire to or be proud of? -

Please excuse my lack of knowledge/ignorance, but who is Judy? We're not talking about Judge Judy by any chance? I can't stand her.

There I go again digressing.......

Like swearing to tell the truth in court, you mean? Does that work?

Yes. Absolutely it works.
I'll be sworn in as a juror some time next year and I'll be honest and truthful.
I haven't told any lies on this forum btw. Just made a few mistakes that the enemies like to pounce on.

Last edited:
Yes. Absolutely it works.
I'll be sworn in as a juror some time next year and I'll be honest and truthful.
I haven't told any lies on this forum btw. Just made a few mistakes that the enemies like to pounce on.

Mmmmm, the force is telling me that you are lying. I sense the dark side in you.....

You know to what I am referring. Do not lie to yourself.......

Sponsored Links
Back