My Mum

Nothing I can add really that hasn't already been said, other than to join in hoping that it's as peaceful and dignified as it can be.

Now's the time to put to rest any of that mother/son bickering that we all have from time to time, and ensure that she makes her departure surrounded by love.

My thoughts are with you.

Sponsored Links
Adam, I'd just like to echo everything that has been said.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
I lost my uncle, and recently a very dear friend to the big C.
It saddens me to see how many folk it effects the lives of, but keep positive. Your mum is off to a better place. Remember the good times.

Best Wishes

Rob

Adam

I can't really say any more that hasn't been said already, other than if you want someone to chat to or rant to, or whatever, you are more than welcome to e-mail or call me.

My e-mail is in my profile.

Gather yourself & your family together and support each other through this mightily difficult time.

Take care, mate.

So sorry Adam, it's a terrible time for you and your family. If you want to talk we will all be here to do our best to try to help you through.

Sponsored Links
Adam,

I know words are never enough at time like these.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care Adam

Andy

Can only add my sympathy to you Adam.

Loosing a parent, no matter how old they or you are is never easy.

Adam, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Talk to her as much as you can, regardless of what they tell you. I believe she will be able to hear you. Losing anyone especially a parent is especially hard. My thoughts are with you. :(

sorry to hear that mate, been there with family a few times.

just try and look at it as hard as it is see it as a celibration that shes been here for 48 years, we all take our time for granted and we take the time we have with others close to us the same

lost somone close at the start of this year

just try and talk out everything you can remember that you disagreed about and leave it on a good note and remember the great times and forget the bad.

all the best mate

I am useless at finding words for times like this, I can't imagine how you must be feeling at the moment. Look after yourself, my thoughts are with you. If you want someone to talk to email me, take care.
Paul F.

sorry to hear of your mum m8

she will always be with you

Sponsored Links
Back