Nationwide bonus.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else get an email like this today?

IMG_6405.png

Both Mrs Mottie and I got one. It’s genuine, I just checked through the app. That’ll buy a few drinks on holiday.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nope because my name is not steven ;)
but yep getting our 200 quid

Neither of us got one.
Despite having loadsa cash saved with them.

We don't use the current accounts enough it seems between January and March each year.

Where I live the HSBC, Nat West and now Barclays branches have all closed. Luckily I'm with Lloyds which seems to be hanging on. If They close I'll probably go to Nationwide which would be the only one left.

Is the Nationwide bonus an annual payment?

Neither of us got one.

We don't use the current accounts enough it seems between January and March each year.
Same.

Have got some savings with them, but better rates elsewhere.

Where I live the HSBC, Nat West and now Barclays branches have all closed. Luckily I'm with Lloyds which seems to be hanging on. If They close I'll probably go to Nationwide which would be the only one left.

Just interested. How often do you go into a bank?

I've been in mine once in the last year. It used to be weekly, if not more often

Neither of us got one.

missed out last year despite having over 6 figures with them in savings
So I opened flex account plus , it doesnt matter how many times you use that and the 13 quid a month fee worked out roughly what i was paying for a yearly worldwide travel policy which is included so not really costing me anything

only been the last 2 years and yep we have lost a few banks to , staff in nationwide saying they have been inundated over the past couple of years with people joining for face to face contact

Why do you need to visit a branch?
I've been twice in 6 years.

Sponsored Links
Back