Nationwide bonus.

Twice more than me...
I have an odd customer that is still using a cheque book. His business is in town (where we carry out the jobs), so no great hardship.
I pay them in at the machine, rather than the counter

Sponsored Links
Like clogging up a GP's waiting room each week, for some people, it is just part of their routine.

Bless 'em. :rolleyes:
Or they could just be elderly, we should make them take the bus 20 miles into the city centre, nothing better to do, and they have free bus passes, and then convert the old bank into a kebab shop or nail bar(y)

Sponsored Links
So I opened flex account plus , it doesnt matter how many times you use that and the 13 quid a month fee worked out roughly what i was paying for a yearly worldwide travel policy which is included so not really costing me anything
I joined them last year solely for that. The AA cover came in handy when I needed to get my car in Hornchurch up to my garage in East London. (y)

I have an odd customer that is still using a cheque book. His business is in town (where we carry out the jobs), so no great hardship.
I pay them in at the machine, rather than the counter
I've paid the odd cheque into our bank through the app. I think you can only pay in cheques up to £2k though.

Why do you need to visit a branch?
I've been twice in 6 years.

Pay in cash, pay in cheques, pay bills, transfer money, get coin bags, take up the challenge to steal the pen on a chain. Many things you can't do on a 'smart phone' that I don't posess. Some things can't be carried out by phone or computer. If we stop using branches and they all close, how do we carry out complex transactions that needs original documents and face to face contact?

Relying 100% on technology is a big mistake.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back