Natural immunity

Just for interest, Wales used this definition...
Wales Covid Deaths.png

Which is a little more specific than the 28 day rule. (ONS uses the 28 day rule when merging Wales figures into UK totals).

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
I work with a lot of sewage, guess how many times I get ill??

Do I have Natural immunity??

Andy

This is an interesting question, and it can be yes or no.

Essentially as far as we understand your body when getting natural immunity does not care about generating "the best" immunity for that disease, it will chuck a tonne of stuff at the wall until something sticks then go with that, even if it is not "the best" solution.

This means you can successfully recover, but your natural immunity may not (and in most circumstances) will be less effective than a vaccine that is designed to provoke and only can, generate a very specific immune response.

This isn't a clear cut example though, especially after multiple challenges or tissues. I.e. it might be worthwhile to have some kind of local immune response in the nasal area for instance. Also your memory cells are constantly mutating producing slight variations of the immunity to the original disease.

We really know very little about this extremely complex system, for instance general stress level can act as an immunity dampener.

Precisely, because they had Covid, doesn’t mean they dies from it, it just so happens to be logged on the death certificate? Perhaps the same for those who have dies from the vaccine?

Chris, with respect , this has been discussed ad nauseum. It didn't just happen to be on the death certificate, it has been certified by doctors who treated the patients. The yellow card reporting scheme can be accessed by anyone, you or I could go on right now and report a death due to the vaccine and the numbers will go up. There is a difference.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
I think you have a fundamental disconnect with how the vaccine works? Please let me know any questions you have.
I don’t know how the vaccine works, all I know is:
  • There’s been little testing (for obvious reasons)
  • They need a top up, but for how long?
  • Some people are delusional, because they (or at least at 1st) thought they were fully protected. I work in social housing, and when I ask if they or anyone in the household have Covid symptoms, their response is often “I’ve been been double jabbed, so I’m fine”

Sponsored Links
I can be at home, with everyone having a raging cold/flu, I lay down next to my wife in bed. But do I get the cold/flu? the answer is never.
The family cannot believe that I never catch anything.

Andy

• Some people are delusional, because they (or at least at 1st) thought they were fully protected. I work in social housing, and when I ask if they or anyone in the household have Covid symptoms, their response is often “I’ve been been double jabbed, so I’m fine”

The underlying technology has been tested for quite some time. The actual content isn't "difficult" but the encapsulation is very difficult.

Top ups are a different discussion and is active area of interest.

Being double jabbed is a massive step in the right direction.

Looking at the previous, and now locked thread, here’s some evidence relating to deaths alleged to have been caused by the vaccine, larger than the 2 that was quoted by someone:

just to be clear, they aren’t deaths alleged to have been caused by the vaccine.

They are deaths that occurred after a vaccine jab….so they show association rather than causation.

All the vaccines have been extensively tested. The little testing narrative is untrue.

Precisely, because they had Covid, doesn’t mean they died from it, it just so happens to be logged on the death certificate? Perhaps the same for those who have died from the vaccine?

the UK followed the WHO recommendation for reporting.

during a pandemic wave it’s a more accurate and faster reporting method.

the ONS have data on their site showing both died from Covid and died with Covid.

What about being triple jabbed to quadruple jabbed? Where does it stop? Being sent a pill in the post, once a week for you to take?

Andy

It's up for debate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All Please note, if you are claiming anything contentious supply an open link and reference within it, or be prepared to do so. If you fail to do so we may have to delete the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can be at home, with everyone having a raging cold/flu, I lay down next to my wife in bed. But do I get the cold/flu? the answer is never.
The family cannot believe that I never catch anything.

Andy

I’m usually the same Andy but at the minute I’m at home with Covid.

My symptoms are headache and very sensitive skin on my back. I’m back at work on Monday (y)

Sponsored Links
Back