Natural immunity

I’m usually the same Andy but at the minute I’m at home with Covid.

My symptoms are headache and very sensitive skin on my back. I’m back at work on Monday (y)
Have you lost your sense of taste and smell yet?
I did after about 3 or four days. It does come back but very slowly.

Sponsored Links
Why are so many people in here scared off it

Who is scared of it? I've not seen a single person here, or anywhere, say they are scared of natural immunity.
Sounds pretty absurd.

Nobody's scared of it. The poster was being a jerk, saying the vaccine's rubbish da da da just to be a provocative idiot. Too dumb to realise how dumb he looks.

Have you lost your sense of taste and smell yet?
I did after about 3 or four days. It does come back but very slowly.

Yes, it seemed to be turned off like a light switch. I had a piece of chocolate which was lovely, then 1/2hour later I had some French bread with an inch of lurpack on and nothing :cry:

I went round the kitchen sniffing things, couldn’t smell a thing. Missus made me some soup and I could taste somthing bit couldn’t say what.

Sponsored Links
Yes, it seemed to be turned off like a light switch. I had a piece of chocolate which was lovely, then 1/2hour later I had some French bread with an inch of lurpack on and nothing :cry:

I went round the kitchen sniffing things, couldn’t smell a thing. Missus made me some soup and I could taste somthing bit couldn’t say what.
It was different for me. I had a day with a strange metallic taste in my mouth where things tasted odd (toothpaste tasted disgusting). The next day my taste had completely gone.

it came back after about 4 days, but 4 weeks on it’s still not back to normal.

Why are so many people in here scared off it

Who is scared of it? I've not seen a single person here, or anywhere, say they are scared of natural immunity.
Sounds pretty absurd.

Don't eat jam!

I did that too, daily test was to sniff the curry powder. I found that salt and sugar cane back first - was eating s&v crisps for a while just to be able to taste something.

When I had COVID, everything tasted the same. Including the toothpaste. Yuk!

I have had to give up tea, as in, assam/breakfast tea with milk. For a while I was having sugar in my tea - something I've never done in my long tea drinking life - but now have neat Earl Grey. Tea still with milk doesn't taste right, just tastes bland and awful. Everything else is OK, and I can even eat jam again. But I repeat, if you lose your taste, don't eat jam - the texture is disgusting!

Sponsored Links
Back