New Boiler and new bathroom. What would you suggest in term of brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several safety devices that are legally required to be fitted with unvented cylinders so if one safety device fails, there will be another to protect you. They are considered the safe hot water heater of choice across Europe and USA.
You should stop making things up:

Sponsored Links
A vented thermal store with an integral DHW heating coil. Simple, few parts, all in one unit.
TSD170HIRESCUTOUTAPRIL17.jpg

I report what I see, in specification and quality, of which both generally are sadly lacking.

But not all encompassing and that is not a fair report on a public forum which includes the better engineers out there, as they make the effort to actually be part of a discussion group which, to me, means they take their profession seriously enough to care.

Sponsored Links
I go by what I see, which is fact, not opinion. Opinions are way down the list. I never made it up, they do explode. I find it near impossible to fit unvented cylinders, as better, and safer, alternatives are there.

I go buy what I see, fact, not opinion. I never made kit up, they do explode. I find it near impossible to fit unvented cylinders, as better, and safer, alternatives are there.

I'm talking about your posts in general, which usually end up in flames.
Not specifically an unvented cylinder.
And BTW... Check the archives, I posted a YouTube link years ago, to the "mythbusters" clip of that exploding water heater! Here it is again...

I use facts and analysis. I always do. Those who pick it up go by what they have always done.

And once again "hard-work" starts another war of words.

It happens all the time. Pretty much every time he contributes.

It doesn't keep me awake at night but I just find it amazing that he has some sort of licence to disrupt threads with, what seems like, utter impunity.

Find out who the TPM is for your area and give him/her a call.
didnt say I had a problem getting spares, but an independent seeing one for the first time will, lots of stuff on them that are not off the shelf products, but as |I said I really like them and rate them , forget Hard work he has been on here many times under different names, he is a total knob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back