New Boiler and new bathroom. What would you suggest in term of brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget Hard work he has been on here many times under different names, he is a total knob

Been there, got the T shirt :).
I'm just giving him further opportunity to qualify his statements, by declaring his professional role in the industry.
His modus operandi is to go on the offensive whenever his authority is challenged.
Which is a shame as he's missing out on the potential to learn from others. :(

Sponsored Links
W
didnt say I had a problem getting spares, but an independent seeing one for the first time will, lots of stuff on them that are not off the shelf products, but as |I said I really like them and rate them , forget Hard work he has been on here many times under different names, he is a total knob

Was he 'Water Systems' / 'Walter Systems' too?

didnt say I had a problem getting spares, but an independent seeing one for the first time will, lots of stuff on them that are not off the shelf products, but as |I said I really like them and rate them , forget Hard work he has been on here many times under different names, he is a total knob
In cloud cuckoo land as usual.

Been there, got the T shirt :).
I'm just giving him further opportunity to qualify his statements, by declaring his professional role in the industry.
His modus operandi is to go on the offensive whenever his authority is challenged.
Which is a shame as he's missing out on the potential to learn from others. :(
My God we have to justify things to you. My oh my!

Sponsored Links
And once again "hard-work" starts another war of words.

It happens all the time. Pretty much every time he contributes.

It doesn't keep me awake at night but I just find it amazing that he has some sort of licence to disrupt threads with, what seems like, utter impunity.
Read the thread. Incompetents, of low mentality, which have high opinion of themselves, start getting personal. Not me. Some of the idiots follow me around, even to the electrics forum, never contributing to the topic in hand, only to get personal. Sad isn't it.

Mod should lock this as it has run its course and with low mentality getting out of hand.

For posts or posters that annoy.

Never imagined I would ever quote the bible but Google helped me. Matthew 5:29 New World bible

If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Or Tommy Cooper; man goes to doctor, raises his left arm and says "Doctor, it hurts when I do this" Doctor says "well don't do it then"

E.g. use the ignore option.

Never imagined I would ever quote the bible but Google helped me. Matthew 5:29 New World bible

If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Or Tommy Cooper; man goes to doctor, raises his left arm and says "Doctor, it hurts when I do this" Doctor says "well don't do it then"

It's for the unsuspecting that need to know that certain posters have appointed themselves as the leading authority on advice, whereas the rest of us are happy to give and take on our suggestions and "collaborate" :)

It's for the unsuspecting that need to know that certain posters have appointed themselves as the leading authority on advice, whereas the rest of us are happy to give and take on our suggestions and "collaborate" :)
NO sunshine. You get personal and snipe - people with low mentalities do that. You do not come across as particularly bright person either.

Good advice, when having to put up with poor tradesmen, with low menalities, who think they know it all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back