New boiler and no gas supply to cooker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you have done 50 3 bed houses with a 28kw combi and a gas fire in more or less the same layout you would need to be brain dead not to be able to pipe size just by looking at it.

Sponsored Links
@Dan Robinson i don't know why you feed them....

A question for you, does Lee post that often in this section? If not than how can we explain this post from a powerflushing thread:

btw I dont mean to tarnish the respected pros with the same brush. And I notice none of the respected guys are backing your argument up.
Their silence is deafening.. : )

@Madrab - fair and honest. Gives genuine advice and obviously knows what he's talking about
@muggles - Honest sincere advice (although backs away when the usual mob appear)
@JohnD - dot think he is a pro, but gives sincere honest advice.
@gas112 - knows everything that needs to be known about the business
@LeeC - has more knowledge in the tip of his little finger than most of the pros on this forum.

Hmmmmm someone knows Mr C better than they let on ;)

@Dan Robinson i don't know why you feed them....

A question for you, does Lee post that often in this section? If not than how can we explain this post from a powerflushing thread:

Hmmmmm someone knows Mr C better than they let on ;)
wow we have our very own columbo...

Well sorry to pi55 on your bonfire but @LeeC posted in that thread that you are citing as a conspiracy theory. Well done sherlock!

Sponsored Links
Hi

I’ve just had a new combi boiler fitted and every time we turn the boiler on the cooker gas supply shuts off. Does anyone know why this would be ? Please help
Any developments? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested.

either a wind up, or they blew up. Or followed the advice and got somebody in and it is all sorted now, and they have much more important things to do than give us an update!

That was me, she mentioned that she was pregnant, god knows what that has got to do with her boiler install.

Andy

Once you have done 50 3 bed houses with a 28kw combi and a gas fire in more or less the same layout you would need to be brain dead not to be able to pipe size just by looking at it.
Just curious, but if you replaced a 15kW heat-only, gas pipe 15mm, with a 35kW combi, would you leave it at 15mm, automatically change it to 22mm, or do a calculation? (maybe depending on the pipe run)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back