News on British health and life expectancy

Yep - its really expensive for me to not smoke, not take drugs, drink and eat in moderation and take regular exercise. My work is also completely stress free, I have no deadlines, I get paid win or lose and I have no competitors. Life is peachy in the Unicorn breeding business.

how's the data gathering coming along?

Try having no job, no hope, no future, you'll be eating badly and quite possibly smoking or worse pretty soon.

Sponsored Links
Oh do cheer up Old Bean :mrgreen:

wolf_howling_at_the_moon_by_hmmmm1797.jpg

I think we can agree that ten years of Conservative government have brought the intended result.

I foresee a peerage for Jeremy the Hunt.

Complete and utter garbage. Examine the facts educate yourself. Other countries are having the same results that have not had economic pruning.
Typical leftie nonsense as usual.

Sponsored Links
In Post #10 I showed the data for other countries and its very much in-line.

Its right to pull people up for posting views as fact without any evidence. However, if the OP offers nothing, he or she cannot very well be critical of those who post info that is contradictory, even if less clear cut.

Here is the source
https://population.un.org/wpp/Graphs/926

Last edited:
Was on the radio today a professor of virology saying that 40 -70% of the uk population will be smited down with covid-19.

Fillyboy likes the Tory govt killing off poor people, its what he voted for.

its not surprising therefore he would deny its true

Surely the rich need the underclass to support their lives otherwise they may have to actually do something. Let's bring in the purge.. baggys a sniper rifle and handgun for when things get close up sticky.

Life expectancy

If u are at an age we're u have more years behind u than in front

Let's say your life expectancy is another 20 years?? U will probably spend 5 of those years asleep

Add a year on the bog

:eek:

Sponsored Links
Back