Newsflash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The missus just got back from Asda, car park half empty, shelves relatively full, uncrowded and pleasant atmosphere inside.

WTF.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If a lot of people stayed indoors less food would be needed. In theory.
As less energy being expended.

She was in there yesterday and it was horrible, almost to the point of fights breaking out. She couldn't believe the difference.

Then again the people buying the huge amounts of loo roll just makes me think "glutany" takes over and the toilet runs increase instead of decreasing.

The missus just got back from Asda
We've just got back from Tesco. Apart from the usual items, everything we needed was in stock. Car park was relatively empty and the tills were sparsely populated.

Different story a 10:00am this morning though. Nutters.

We've just got back from Tesco. Apart from the usual items, everything we needed was in stock. Car park was relatively empty and the tills were sparsely populated.

That's because everyone is visiting their mother via face time or skype. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

I hate the total lack of social distancing in the supermarkets.

Today Im going through our cupboards -Its time to use up those old cans and jars of stuff that just live at the back.

I have no idea why we have 11 different types of honey (n) and what da hell is agave nector.

Sponsored Links
Back