NHS woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my fifth covid jab on Monday (along with the flu jab) based on the other four covid jabs keeping me alive and out of hospital. Keep 'em coming, I say. (y)

Sponsored Links
I had my fifth covid jab on Monday (along with the flu jab) based on the other four covid jabs keeping me alive and out of hospital. Keep 'em coming, I say. (y)

My C&F are scheduled for the Saturday 30th, at the GP's. Was that one combined jab, or two?

Because they are easily treatable, not easily spread unless sexual contact takes place and generally they don’t kill thousands of innocent people so not worth spending money on developing vaccines for them.

Sponsored Links
Does any one even test for covid anymore ? All seems to be forgotten about .....
Yes if you're old or otherwise vulnerable, worth keeping test kits especially as the more virulent strain recently caused concern.

Blup

Yes if you're old or otherwise vulnerable, worth keeping test kits especially as the more virulent strain recently caused concern.

Blup
What does one do if old / vulnerable and tested positive? Apart from 'staying home'

Blup

I got one kit, then a second one, when the pharmacists were keen to give them out. I used the first one or two, just working out how to use them, them. I finally got a positive a few month back, testing while feeling a bit 'off colour', cleared with negative from the same pack later. The second kit, is tucked away somewhere.

Free from where I work. That might not be the same for everyone.
do you religiously test ? I remember jobs being cancelled left right and center due to customers having covid , walking into houses seeing test kits, hearing poeple moan about 'catching 'it . All seems a thing of the past to me . Can't remember the last time some one mentioned they had covid , or even seeing a test kit lying around , makes me wonder how they still get all of the data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back