Nigel's take on corruption, George Soros & the EU

This is what Corbyn said:

Im looking at ways we could reduce it......

Im looking at ways we could ameliorate that.....

Im looking at some other means of reducing that debt burden.....

None of which is a promise to cancel the debt.

Sponsored Links

The original post was about Nigel Farage, not about Jeremy Corbyn. You posted about 4-5 times before anyone practically opened their mouth, you need to calm down. Especially as nobody cares about Corbyn except you.

Blame Transam.

The first person to mention Corbyn was............. HAWKEYE!

You want to talk about frogface?

Is that the same Farage that's accused of misusing expenses and allowances; and the one who was on the fisheries committee but didn't do the job he was paid for because he only turned up once?

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-among-ukip-meps-accused-of-misusing-eu-funds

"Farage himself is one of the biggest skivers from parliamentary sessions. He is ranked 746th out of 751 MEPs when it comes to voting on things. "
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...-84000-mep-salary-until-we-officially-quit-eu

yes it is.

Blame Transam.

The first person to mention Corbyn was............. HAWKEYE!

You want to talk about frogface?

Politics as an institution I'm not a fan of. All you do is come out in defence of Corbyn and Labour, almost every post. Same thing with Kahn, you defended him even though he's clearly intending to ban wood burners and tax motorists to high heaven. You also seem to despise people stuggling to pay their energy bills, as you said in a past post you've no issue with debt meters being forced on people, and the use of force on them.

Sponsored Links

Funny how during the election, labours shadow justice minister said "every existing student will have all their debts wiped off"

And Sharon labours shadow minister for public health tweeted 'labour could write off historic student debts'.

Seems almost like Corbyns ministers thought that student debt would be cancelled. (y)

I wonder how students interpreted those statements....... Mmmmm, I wonder (n)

Politics as an institution I'm not a fan of. All you do is come out in defence of Corbyn and Labour, almost every post. Same thing with Kahn, you defended him even though he's clearly intending to ban wood burners and tax motorists to high heaven. You also seem to despise people stuggling to pay their energy bills, as you said in a past post you've no issue with debt meters being forced on people, and the use of force on them.
You shouldn't tell such dreadful lies.

your lies roll on and on, getting greater and geater

Corbyn And labour indicated , suggested , implied or what ever ?? that they would wipe out or cancel student debt

The some thing for nothing snow flake , hand out, student vote went to corbyn because they bought into the BS ;)

you know that isn't true. You've seen corbyn's actual words.

you're just trotting out malicious gossip invented by right-wing propagandists.

Only to be expected, I suppose, when they saw their majority in parliament disappear.

Sometimes the truth does come out. Express is another rag like the Mail.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterso...led-how-he-was?utm_term=.hlODoDoJv#.rxZYZYZpy

A Daily Express journalist writing a news story about Britain's national debt was told to "put the boot into Corbyn" and make it clear "that Labour is NOT the solution", in what appears to be an instruction from his editor to ensure the report would be sufficiently biased against the Labour leader.

you know that isn't true. You've seen corbyn's actual words.

you're just trotting out malicious gossip invented by right-wing propagandists.

Only to be expected, I suppose, when they saw their majority in parliament disappear.

During the labour campaign, labours shadow minister tweeted 'labour could write off historic student debt' ........but when it was mentioned in the right wing press suddenly it was no longer true, just malicious gossip according to JohnD

I understand now.

When I say to notch

he doesn't actually have an interview where Jeremy "said" the words notch has been ascribing to him, nor anything like it.

Because what Corbyn actually said before the election was

And the rest is just notch lying.

When I heard Jeremy Corbyn say 'we are looking for ways to reduce it'......I dont know why, I thought he meant he was looking for ways to reduce it :):).

And when a labour shadow minister tweeted 'labour could write off student debt..... I thought it meant labour could write off student debt. :mrgreen:..........

.........gosh how could I repeat it verbatum, JohnD would think that makes it malicious gossip :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back