Nigel's take on corruption, George Soros & the EU

'We're going to end tuition fees and cancel student debt'

Observe notch's dishonest use of quotation marks (unattributed)

Who is he quoting?

The daily wail?

Theresa may?

Sponsored Links
He's a left wing commie and terrorist apologist.
What is it the common man wants? A pay rise from the dole office?

Who did Jeremy Corbyn use for his campaign manager?

Oh yes thats right Andrew Murray an ex communist :D

Oh yes which paper did Corbyn write for......the UKs only communist paper. :mrgreen:

Who did Jeremy Corbyn use for his campaign manager?

Oh yes thats right Andrew Murray an ex communist :D
A bit like an ex-smoker, one becomes the antithesis of what came before. Your statement plays out more like an endorsement rather than a jibe. You are what the Daily Wail is to the Labour party.(y)

Sponsored Links
I cant think why students thought voting labour would save them some dough......

Maybe this
Labour’s shadow justice minister Imran Hussain said in a video that “every existing student will have all their debts wiped off”. Another shadow minister, Sharon Hodgson, tweeted that “Labour could write off historic student debts| All those in early 20's with student debt”.

After they voted, they must have felt stupid that it was only 'an ambition' :)

I understand now.

When I say to notch

show us the interview you think you remember, of what he said before the election.

The words you "quote" aren't in the interview I've seen.

he doesn't actually have an interview where Jeremy "said" the words notch has been ascribing to him, nor anything like it.

Because what Corbyn actually said before the election was

And the rest is just notch lying.

Because what Corbyn actually said before the election was

What a lying politician like corbyn says and what was actually portrayed to the gullible masses was two entirely different things.
You've even fell for their propaganda on taxing the rich. LoL :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
What was said and what was portrayed to the gullible masses was two entirely different things.
indeed so.

In his interview, Corbyn said there was a problem and it didn't seem fair

That's what was said.

After the election (they took care not to publicise the story beforehand in case it won him votes) right-wing propagandists (such as notch) started spreading the false story that he had promised to write off existing debts, and making exaggerated claims of the cost.

That's what was conveyed to the gullible masses.

And people like notch are still spreading the lie, to anyone silly enough to believe it.

Edit
I see lying roger changed his post after I'd replied to it

I despair of those dishonest RWRs

Last edited:
Do u have a private pension ? if yes
do u know if they have invested any of that fund in a tax haven ? so as to increase the investment ?
would u pay it back or pay any tax that was avoided ?
I am sure John will be paying tax on his private pension, when he starts receiving.

I am sure John will be paying tax on his private pension, when he starts receiving.

Any person that has money kept offshore, if the want to take that as income and are living in the UK, they will pay tax.

Do u have a private pension ? if yes
do u know if they have invested any of that fund in a tax haven ? so as to increase the investment ?
would u pay it back or pay any tax that was avoided ?
Any person that has money kept offshore, if the want to take that as income and are living in the UK, they will pay tax.
So there is no question about it, when John starts to receive his pension, where ever it was invested, he will pay tax on that income. Ergo, he will not be avoiding any tax. There will be no question of him having to pay back any tax that was avoided.

If the investment was well handled, it will increase his income, and the tax that he will have to pay on that income.

So there is no question about it, when John starts to receive his pension, where ever it was invested, he will pay tax on that income. Ergo, he will not be avoiding any tax. There will be no question of him having to pay back any tax that was avoided.

If the investment was well handled, it will increase his income, and the tax that he will have to pay on that income.

True, although some pension funds are held in offshore accounts, so taxation may be avoided at that stage.

Any other rich person that has funds held in offshore accounts, when they are brought back to the UK and used as income, they will be taxed.

indeed so.

That's what was said.

After the election (they took care not to publicise the story beforehand in case it won him votes) right-wing propagandists (such as notch) started spreading the false story that he had promised to write off existing debts, and making exaggerated claims of the cost.

And people like notch are still spreading the lie, to anyone silly enough to believe it.

Edit

All politicians lie John it's a fact. Roger is right you really are naive and gullible to fall for it. Voting is a heart over mind matter anyway. You are blinded by your own presuppositions and prejudice.

indeed so.

That's what was said.

Edit

This is what Corbyn said:

“First of all, we want to get rid of student fees altogether,” Corbyn told NME. “We’ll do it as soon as we get in, and we’ll then introduce legislation to ensure that any student going from the 2017-18 academic year will not pay fees. They will pay them, but we’ll rebate them when we’ve got the legislation through – that’s fundamentally the principle behind it. Yes, there is a block of those that currently have a massive debt, and I’m looking at ways that we could reduce that, ameliorate that, lengthen the period of paying it off, or some other means of reducing that debt burden.”
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/jeremy-corb...ened-student-debt-2082478#5Wtuqiskoo5DeHOo.99

Im looking at ways we could reduce it......IE pay it off (y)

Im looking at ways we could ameliorate that.....IE pay it off (y)

Im looking at some other means of reducing that debt burden.....IE pay it off (y)

Both Jeremy Corbyn and the Shadow Chancellor, John McDonnell, said in interviews after the election that abolishing student debt was never promised, but that it was a “real ambition”. The Shadow Education Secretary, Angela Rayner, also told MPsthat this was never the promise.

Do you see that short word........After :mrgreen:

During the election, however, some Labour figures seemed to have sown confusion about the policy.

Labour’s shadow justice minister Imran Hussain said in a video that “every existing student will have all their debts wiped off”. Another shadow minister, Sharon Hodgson, tweeted that “Labour could write off historic student debts| All those in early 20's with student debt”.

Another short word........During :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back