The real dawning reality !

The Trump caper is a side issue that would occur regardless of brexit.Wait til he bins NATO.
Sure many things will change after brexit.The overnight financial disasters predicted have not materialised.Problems will arise.The country will sort them. EU is a failed institution..Not a great fan of analogies but i do think it has similarities to a marriage...Its failed...Years and years of squabbling over laws.money.fishing.agriculture.etc etc .failed....what does one do.....carry on grinding it out forever?????NO

Sponsored Links
Kankerot...so you suggest anyone who voted Brexit should pay for it...remainers donot....And you criticise my ideas FFS

Ideas ? You have none. You provided nothing to support your views.

Did you consider the impact on trade, regulations, tariffs or all is it that you saw was a chance to tell these Romanians to p off back home and sod the consequences - that is a prima facie case for decision making on emotion and being manipulated.

Or that the NHS is finding it hard to retain and recruit staff. You think Brexit would have had this impact?

You voted for Brexit and took us all down this path, a path you clearly didn't think about.

So again tell me how can we solve the issue of trade.

By the way trade agreements take a long time to agree - years in fact ) 7 or more ) and they don't cover everything. We have 9 months till brexit day and it can't come soon enough. So where are all these trade agreements?

The Trump caper is a side issue that would occur regardless of brexit.Wait til he bins NATO.
Sure many things will change after brexit.The overnight financial disasters predicted have not materialised.Problems will arise.The country will sort them. EU is a failed institution..Not a great fan of analogies but i do think it has similarities to a marriage...Its failed...Years and years of squabbling over laws.money.fishing.agriculture.etc etc .failed....what does one do.....carry on grinding it out forever?????NO

You might as well go Russia and support Putin - he'd love NATO to break up.

We haven't left but when we do and its a hard brexit you will realise how we have destroyed the economy for no benefit.

The government will have to act fast and how can you pump up an economy quickly - well they will pump money into the system (they have already earmarked 500bn) this will go to the bankers who you hate so much - so no win there. On top they will need skilled people so will ease visa restrictions from people from outside the EU - more Indians etc will be coming - there you goes your immigration issue.

So you will be left poorer with the same people in charge and still more immigration. Brilliant you got played like a sucker.

You seem to expect me to have all the answers chaps!. I do not.Yes its tricky leaving EU...The Ireland border.Good friday agreement etc.Do not know whether Trump is a brexiteer or not.Don't suppose he knows.I do know my idea and Mrs May idea of brexit is no customs agreement and no open borders...And yes its a mess.... but Jeeez we been arguing with EU since Thatcher was a lass.!!. I love europe...cycling in Germany Denmark Poland etc is much better than UK!.

Sponsored Links
You seem to expect me to have all the answers chaps!. I do not.Yes its tricky leaving EU...The Ireland border.Good friday agreement etc.Do not know whether Trump is a brexiteer or not.Don't suppose he knows.I do know my idea and Mrs May idea of brexit is no customs agreement and no open borders...And yes its a mess.... but Jeeez we been arguing with EU since Thatcher was a lass.!!. I love europe...cycling in Germany Denmark Poland etc is much better than UK!.

Then why did you vote on a total unknown? This isn't a game show.

When you don't have all the answers a sensible person will defer making a decision until they have more information. I thought having a science degree meant you based decisions on known facts and data and not pluck stuff from mid air.

Like all Brexiteers once challenged on the facts and why they voted its clear it was an emotional decision for many which is a dangerous - would you want your doctor to make a decision after he's had 4 pints?

So there is the gem - open borders. You will be in for a great surprise when the Government eases visa restrictions begging people to come to the UK - you can't train nurses or doctors up in a day but you can lower visa requirements with a flick of a pen.

Arguing within the EU to change is the adult way to do it. Throwing your toys out the pram is the childish way.

A scientist or a person who claims to have a science degree you would have been taught or picked up the skill to continue to look for new data and when it presents itself to re-assess your conclusions and then draw a new conclusion including the new data. It's how science evolves. We considered Pluto being a planet but as we collected more data we came to a different determination.

So with all the new data at hand post the referendum a person with a science degree have you re-assessed your decision and have you come to a different conclusion as you know have way more data than you had before the referendum.

A scientist or a person who claims to have a science degree you would have been taught or picked up the skill to continue to look for new data and when it presents itself to re-assess your conclusions and then draw a new conclusion including the new data. It's how science evolves. We considered Pluto being a planet but as we collected more data we came to a different determination.

So with all the new data at hand post the referendum a person with a science degree have you re-assessed your decision and have you come to a different conclusion as you know have way more data than you had before the referendum.
Its not science though.Its politics and economics.Even you should grasp the difference!

When you don't have all the answers a sensible person will defer making a decision until they have more information.

All very logical.

2 years in and those in power seem as divided now as ever. The average guy in the street doesnt stand a chance understanding.

All very logical.

2 years in and those in power seem as divided now as ever. The average guy in the street doesnt stand a chance understanding.

Those in power know the realities, they have the data but they are afraid that it will destroy their party because they will have to overturn the will of the people.

I don't have any issue with the concept of Brexit BUT no one has done a study into how to achieve it. You wouldn't build a tower block without plans but we can leave the EU without any planning?

What a government should have done is spent the decade after the referendum planning this and when they have everything in place put it to the public - yes it would take a decade.

People who think we can just leave are either maniacs or suicidal. We have over the last 4 decades integrated our economy with that of the EU so that companies value being based in the UK and trading across the EU -its why we have had such high levels of FDI.

The harmonising of regulations has meant that we can co-ordinate production anywhere within the EU from anywhere else in the EU. We have been seen as a nice entry point for US companies wanting to establish within the EU.

The benefits go on, by agreeing collectively on some laws and applying them throughout the EU actually makes trading cheaper.

But all of this was either not known or disregarded because those pesky foreigners were taking the jobs we didnt want to do or didnt have the manpower to do.

No one knows what's going to happen ask twenty economists and get twenty different answers.

But what we do know is this ........because of the trade deficit the Eu will be worse off if a deal isn't reached. That's simple arithmetic.

The euro will fail, net contributors is what seven ? What idiots thinks it can last ...why ?

The immigration problem is causing riffs, the train crash that Nowsnowt can't wait for isn't going to be the one he expects. .....It's going to be the one that shows the leavers made the absolutely correct decision in voting leave.

And yes its a mess....

Its not really. The eu fanatics want a united Ireland along with the irish rebels.
Brexit strengthens the border so it ain't gonna happen. Unless they want a war.
brexit was the one thing they feared. And they soooo deserve it.

Sponsored Links
Back