The real dawning reality !

So losing all of these jobs will be worth it? You want the bad old days of high unemployment.
The thing is brexiteers are so blinkered they don't care what damage will be caused, even to themselves/their families/their friends!

They are also running scared that the truth is coming out and lies being exposed.
(the number of censored/deleted posts and topics here bears witness to that).

But hey, we might be about to get a bit of clarity as to those 'wonderful' trade deals that we'll be getting...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...es-eu-trade-quotas-talks-uk-wto-a8417156.html

Apart from being an obvious expensive never ending minefield, we'll probably find out whether the rest of the world prefers a deal beneficial to the UK, or one that favours staying pals with a rather larger trading block!

Sponsored Links
remainerbingo.jpg

When we start losing jobs can you leavers be the first to ask for redundancy without any compensation. You wanted it, start paying for it.

Sponsored Links
When we start losing jobs can you leavers be the first to ask for redundancy without any compensation. You wanted it, start paying for it.
Does it ever occur to you that we might just be better off out of EU.. We have tried it since the 1970s and 17million people are not happy....Pretty small minded to call us all thick uneducated stupid xenophobic cave dwellers.

Democracy.you don't like it...p off go live in Romania

Bit hard when I am born here but don't let your hate consume you.

Democracy for a dumbo like you is more than one person one vote. It requires a public that is free from manipulation and has the information and ability to process the data. Which in your case you don't.

Does it ever occur to you that we might just be better off out of EU.. We have tried it since the 1970s and 17million people are not happy....Pretty small minded to call us all thick uneducated stupid xenophobic cave dwellers.

In your case that's likely as you haven't provided any useful response to the issue of dealing with customs, single market, regulations etc other than lets get out. Yep I would expect that response from a dumbo.

You want to dwell in a cave be my guest.

Bit hard when I am born here but don't let your hate consume you.

Democracy for a dumbo like you is more than one person one vote. It requires a public that is free from manipulation and has the information and ability to process the data. Which in your case you don't.
I hate nobody I.have not been manipulated.I am 55 and have a science degree and can assure you I have no problem processing data.

The problem with that argument is - its all conjecture. Tell me exactly how.

I hate nobody I.have not been manipulated.I am 55 and have a science degree and can assure you I have no problem processing data.

You hate nobody but told to p off to Romania when I don't even come from there or have any person in my family going back tens of generations from there - yeah right.

Well use your supposed Science degree and tell me - solution to customs issues, single market, regulations.

Tell my your thought process then.

Eu did not work.Time for plan B..brexit...negotiations under way None of us have all the answers but we are leaving.

Sat in the pub with my pint and bicycle and ejoying the sun...Let the polticians sort the finer points of brexit out.I am no poltician.

Eu did not work.Time for plan B..brexit...negotiations under way None of us have all the answers but we are leaving.

So your science degree is worth jot.

Typical you don't have anything other than being manipulated and hate.

Tell me how EU did not work for trade and customs because as a leaver you must believe that we can sign outr own FTA but why sign FTA? To reduce tariffs and regulations but isn't that what the customs union and single market did.

You have no argument based in logic - it was purely an emotional decision.

Kankerot...so you suggest anyone who voted Brexit should pay for it...remainers donot....And you criticise my ideas FFS

Sponsored Links
Back