Nigel's take on corruption, George Soros & the EU

You don't have any other reason.

What have you got against Farage when he's the only MP in the EU parliament actually fighting for the common man? Mostly everyone else in politics has a habit of fighting for the conman..

Sponsored Links
Farage IS the conman.

What have you got against Corbyn when he's the only MP in parliament actually fighting for the common man? Mostly everyone else in politics has a habit of fighting for the conman.

What have you got against Corbyn

He's a left wing commie and terrorist apologist.
What is it the common man wants? A pay rise from the dole office?

Last edited:
haha, Roger recirculates false propaganda from his favourite right-wing sources.

Sponsored Links
A London School of Economics study into how Jeremy Corbyn is represented in the media found that only a paltry 11% of all newspaper articles about him bothered to accurately state a single one of his actual policies. In the hard right-wing Daily Mail and Express that figure was 0%.

Given this lack of unbiased political coverage it's not difficult to understand why so many people are so unfamiliar with
Jeremy Corbyn's actual policies, and tend to judge him as if politics is some kind of vapid personality contest.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/media@lse/research/pdf/JeremyCorbyn/Cobyn-Report-FINAL.pdf

Farage IS the conman.

What have you got against Corbyn when he's the only MP in parliament actually fighting for the common man? Mostly everyone else in politics has a habit of fighting for the conman.

Rather disingenuous of you to clearly state your political preference now after years of denying you had one. It makes you appear to be rather slimey and snake-like.

A London School of Economics study into how Jeremy Corbyn is represented in the media found that only a paltry 11% of all newspaper articles about him bothered to accurately state a single one of his actual policies. In the hard right-wing Daily Mail and Express that figure was 0%.

Given this lack of unbiased political coverage it's not difficult to understand why so many people are so unfamiliar with
Jeremy Corbyn's actual policies, and tend to judge him as if politics is some kind of vapid personality contest.

Sad to see tax payer money still being squandered on such total nonsense.

show me a few of these denials you claim to have seen.

I am not a party member or loyalist, but I have a preference for politicians whose policies I agree with.

Not for politicians who are supported by foreign-owned media companies.

Nice to see hawkeye continues with flannel and diversion since he has no response to the points raised.

show me a few of these denials you claim to have seen.

I have a preference for politicians whose policies I agree with.

Not for politicians who are supported by foreign-owned media companies.

Trouble is you are blinded by the fact it's a 2/3 party system, they are all owned by the financial/global cabal.

'The left wing biased LSE', did a tiny study, covering a period of just a few weeks :):):)

And lets not forget, Jeremy Corbyn had a huge number of his own MPs gave a vote of no confidence as him as leader -do you accuse them of bias against him?

Of course Momentum have worked tirelessly to stamp out any MPs that dont like him (theyve still got a hit list of about 50). What a lovely inclusive party :mrgreen:

Rather disingenuous of you to clearly state your political preference now after years of denying you had one. It makes you appear to be rather slimey and snake-like.
Hawk fails to answer the question, rather he responds with a politician-esque, slimey snake like dodge.

And lets not forget, Jeremy Corbyn had a huge number of his own MPs gave a vote of no confidence as him as leader -do you accuse them of bias against him?
How could we. Astonishing how he turned it around in spite of the negative media coverage. Truly astonishing.

As opposed to May and the untouchable Tories with their pre-election unassailable majority only to catastrophically lose it with breathtaking ignorance. An now we are left with a miserable coalition of infighting and division just as Brexit is looming. You could not make it up.

Sponsored Links
Back