No longer the "China Virus" - the more virulent strain is UK made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
EpwEq6QXEAA4U0k

Sponsored Links
It's a Tory virus.

It was developed by the government deliberately to justify their lockdowns.

It was spread in remain, Labour majority areas of a London and the South East.

The word on the street is the result of Dominic Cummings game play strategy.
The government have contingency plans to deal with huge numbers of visitors to castles.

My opinion of Boris was one of a bumbling fool. Now, after watching him in his broadcast today, I'm convinced he's a complete idiot.
He said something along the lines of "a single solitary lorry driver, sitting alone in his cab, is a very low risk."
WTF!
It's not a single solitary lorry driver, it's at least 500 of them, (that's just Dover!) and they don't sit alone in their cab. Some of them are accompanied.
They have to take comfort breaks (at the bare minimum, by law!). When they do, they mix with other people, they visit the cafe for a cofee.
When they're on the ferry, they do exactly the same, mixing with loads of other people, and if they are infected, they're leaving the virus all over the place. When they reach the other side, they'll have a long drive ahead of them, with even more comfort breaks.
And Boris is totally ignorant of such risks.
Yet he's the PM. I wonder how other nations PMs and Presidents manage to keep a straight face when talking to him.

Sponsored Links
My opinion of Boris was one of a bumbling fool. Now, after watching him in his broadcast today, I'm convinced he's a complete idiot.
He said something along the lines of "a single solitary lorry driver, sitting alone in his cab, is a very low risk."
WTF!
It's not a single solitary lorry driver, it's at least 500 of them, (that's just Dover!) and they don't sit alone in their cab. Some of them are accompanied.
They have to take comfort breaks (at the bare minimum, by law!). When they do, they mix with other people, they visit the cafe for a cofee.
When they're on the ferry, they do exactly the same, mixing with loads of other people, and if they are infected, they're leaving the virus all over the place. When they reach the other side, they'll have a long drive ahead of them, with even more comfort breaks.
And Boris is totally ignorant of such risks.
Yet he's the PM. I wonder how other nations PMs and Presidents manage to keep a straight face when talking to him.
And yet people can come over in dinghies with little or no chance of being stopped, free to continue to bring who knows what else along with covid.

And yet people can come over in dinghies with little or no chance of being stopped, free to continue to bring who knows what else along with covid.

Bobby loves unchecked criminals so he's open to a disease or two.

Blame brown people in boats

Typical of someone who reads the Daily Mail and devoid of critical thinking.

The sort of person that says "people on benefits with terminal illnesses or soldiers suffering PTSD are benefit scroungers".

Nonsense

The UK carry out more testing on. Virus mutation than any other country in the world

45% is carried out in the UK

So we are the first to identify that this chinese virus has mutated

It's all. Over Europe it's just they have not ID it yet

Nonsense

The UK carry out more testing on. Virus mutation than any other country in the world

45% is carried out in the UK

So we are the first to identify that this chinese virus has mutated

It's all. Over Europe it's just they have not ID it yet
I'd be amazed if that were true. Many different mutations have been identified in many different parts of the world. Any source?

I'd be amazed if that were true. Many different mutations have been identified in many different parts of the world. Any source?

Be amazed than

It was discussed at length on radio 4 this morning

And by non politicians with no axe to grind

This country is a world leader on this mutation caper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back