No longer the "China Virus" - the more virulent strain is UK made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be amazed than

It was discussed at length on radio 4 this morning

And by non politicians with no axe to grind
Even people who aren't in government at the moment can be wrong or overconfident about the UKs performance. I'd still like a source because 45% of the world's testing is ridiculous. Who even totals that stuff up?
This country is a world leader on this mutation caper
Yes we are. :(

Sponsored Links
The csmbrig
Even people who aren't in government at the moment can be wrong or overconfident about the UKs performance. I'd still like a source because 45% of the world's testing is ridiculous.

Yes we are. :(

Contact the BBC

Also the Cambridge team were working on this chinese virus at the beginning of January

before it became an epidemic in. Europe

I'm sure I read an article that said they now believe the strain came from Brazil, but I can't find the story now.

EDIT: I did it was the telegraph, sun, mirror, newsweek, and new York magazine, so likely not trusted by certain members on here

It states the new strain was found in Brazil in the spring.

But the key question, did they come over to the mainland by dinghy?

Isle of Sheppey people have evolved into good swimmers.

NorfolkGirl.jpg

Sponsored Links
The csmbrig

Contact the BBC

Also the Cambridge team were working on this chinese virus at the beginning of January

before it became an epidemic in. Europe
Nah,

Some bloke said that at some point on Radio 4 someone said that the UK does 45% of mutation testing. Can you back that up?
I'm going to call bullshit unless someone can find some supporting info.

I'm sure I read an article that said they now believe the strain came from Brazil, but I can't find the story now.
Yes, all those Brazilians flocking to the UK these last few months for their winter holidays. Brazil is included in the quarantine list as well, unlike Sheppy.

Yes, all those Brazilians flocking to the UK these last few months for their winter holidays. Brazil is included in the quarantine list as well, unlike Sheppy.

That's what the MSM are saying.

Also it only takes 1 person to spread it, people can still come in from Brazil, is not a 100% freeze.

That's what the MSM are saying.

Also it only takes 1 person to spread it, people can still come in from Brazil, is not a 100% freeze.
MSN? They just repeat other news sources

Also, I just checked their stats, they aren't ramping up much. If this new strain is there then why aren't they skyrocketing too?

MSM = main stream media.
Ah, so even less useful a reference than Radio 4.

My mate down the pub said it was the Northerners planting it down south as an act of revenge. Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot as the pubs closed, but who knows?

You do keep spouting it. ;)

Nah not like u :LOL:

Any opurtunity to blame this country for any thing or some thing

So as to deflect or defend those who torture people and animals and run concentration camps

Blimey dunno whether to. Laugh
Cry
Or
Lob up

:LOL:

My mate down the pub said it was the Northerners planting it down south as an act of revenge. Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot as the pubs closed, but who knows?

Bugg er me you are a little toad.

I've written in my post various news outlets, you can have a Google aswell if you like, it's more than one source.

I haven't stated anything as fact just stated that I have read they believe it may have come from Brazil.

Get off your soap box and do some reading.

Idiot

Does your mate down the pub represent The Guardian, Evening Standard, Telegraph, The Independent, The Press Association, etc etc etc ?
Because that's who MSN represents, and they credit all sources.

But you know this,, so why suggest it's not a creditable source of news, if they're not, who the **** is?

News: UK news & world news, analysis, and weird news (msn.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back