No longer the "China Virus" - the more virulent strain is UK made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will take note of what was stated on the BBC

U till some dis proves it

Key the usual. Suspects will. Now be frantically go ogling looking for any thing or some thing :LOL:

If it was not for Google they couldn't find there own back sides :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well I will take note of what was stated on the BBC

U till some dis proves it

Key the usual. Suspects will. Now be frantically go ogling looking for any thing or some thing :LOL:

If it was not for Google they couldn't find there own back sides :LOL::LOL:

Funny innit, how, just as we approach yet another day when we are going to "finally leave the European Union" a new strain of this over-hyped virus appears, and is used, mainly by European countries, as an excuse to blockade Britain???

Your the **** who's saying MSN aren't credible news source.
Your the **** who's saying the mutation wasn't first seen in Brazil.

Mutation in New U.K. COVID Strain Found in Brazil Last Spring, Now in Four Countries (newsweek.com)
Oh, one of the 23 separate variations present in this strain was first identified in Brazil. That's nothing even close to saying this strain came from Brazil.

Under Brexit terms as long as we've assembled the disease here we can export it as British made.

Funny innit, how, just as we approach yet another day when we are going to "finally leave the European Union" a new strain of this over-hyped virus appears, and is used, mainly by European countries, as an excuse to blockade Britain???

Bearing in mind it's mainly European lorries caught up in the blockade, I suspect it won't last too long.

I'm sure virologists everywhere bow to your superior knowledge.
:D

Oh now it's virologists saying the British strain came from Brazil! Not even the media, we've gone straight to unnamed and unsourced virologists! You're amazing, how did you interview them so quickly?

:D

Oh now it's virologists saying the British strain came from Brazil! Not even the media, we've gone straight to unnamed and unsourced virologists! You're amazing, how did you interview them so quickly?

I didn't, I just read the link I posted.

One of the mutations—known as "N501Y"—was detected in Brazil as far back as April, Dr. Julian Tang, a clinical virologist from the University of Leicester, U.K., told Newsweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back