No surprise to anyone

Sponsored Links
If people read the actual ruling they would realise that they broke the law by not tendering the job. 1/2million quid for a marketing survey to see if Gov covid advertising was achieving anything. Not exactly a rush job and that seems rather a lot for a number of bods questioning people usually in larger shopping precincts.

Look further and Gove is financially involved as well. All involved at the top of both sides worked together in the past,

Oh I see. You don't know the answers then. You don't know what the declaration means or what law has been broken - if any law has actually been broken.
As I said - I employ trusted experts who know hugely more than me to handle those matters.

YOU are the one getting all agitated because you dont like how they handled it.

If YOU dont like that declaration, it can ONLY be because YOU know what it means and YOU know that it is wrong¹. So why dont YOU tell us what it means, and why it is wrong. And explain why you have credibility in this area.

¹ Or I guess it could be because of blindly ignorant criticism of a court ruling based on absolutely nothing but your twisted political ideology. Maybe thats why.

Well if some one broke the law than they should be prosecuted for the caper

makes no odds if its gove or

buffoon Johnson

Sponsored Links
The legal profession

jeez us wept :ROFLMAO:

full of scheisters imo

like Rhinos hard of hearing and eager to charge

It's interesting that the media have mostly mentioned Cummins. Giving him stick makes better news as he has had it off them before.

Then it turns out that Gove has money in it as well and him, Cummins and the 2 bods who run the company are all friends.

It's interesting to note how much Cummings castigated Gove for the shambles government, during his recent performance. Here is his criticism of Gove:

"

"

Back